Children often complain of stomach pain. It is one of the most common reasons parents take children to their doctor or the hospital emergency department. Stomach pain can be hard to diagnose. The doctor will ask parents some questions then decide to examine the child. However, some problems may be quite obvious, so no tests are needed.
Many children with stomach pain get better in hours or days without special treatment and often no cause can be found. Sometimes the cause becomes more obvious with time and treatment can be started. If pain or other problems persist, parents must see pediatrician – a specialized doctor for children.
Causes of stomach pain in children
There are many health problems that can cause stomach pain or abdominal pain in children, including:
- Bowel (gut) problems – constipation, colic or irritable bowel
- Infections – gastroenteritis, kidney or bladder infections, or infections in other parts of the body like the ear or chest
- Food-related problems – too much food, food poisoning or food allergies
- Problems outside the abdomen – muscle strain or a migraine
- Surgical problems – appendicitis, bowel obstruction or intussusception (telescoping of part of the gut)
- Period pain – some girls can have pain before their periods start
- Poisonings – such as spider bites, eating soap or smoking
Repeat attacks of stomach pain in children
Some children suffer repeat attacks of stomach pain, which can be worrying for parents. Often, no health problem can be found.
Children may feel stomach pain when they are worried about themselves or people around them. Think about whether there is anything that is upsetting your child at home, school or kindergarten, or with friends. Parents can see a local doctor for advice. A referral may be needed to a pediatrician (a doctor who specializes in children).
Appendicitis in children
Appendicitis is one of the more common reasons your child may need surgery. The appendix is a small, dead-end tube leading from a part of the bowel. If this tube gets blocked, it can cause an infection. Appendicitis can happen at any age but is rare in young children. Hence, it becomes necessary to see a pediatrician.
The indication of abdominal pain in children is the pain often starts in the middle of the tummy and moves down low on the right side. The tummy becomes sore to touch. This is often worse with coughing and walking around. A child with appendicitis often shows signs of being unwell such as fever, refusing food, vomiting or (sometimes) diarrhea.
If you are concerned your child may be developing appendicitis, visit your pediatrician or go to the emergency department of your nearest hospital. An operation is often needed to remove the appendix, although in some cases the problem will settle without surgery also.
Diagnosis of stomach pain in children
When a problem of stomach pain is quite obvious, no tests are needed. If tests are needed, they may include:
- Blood tests
- Urine test
- Stool (poo) sample
- Other special tests
- Review by a specialist doctor i.e. pediatrician
If your child does undergo tests, the doctor should explain the results to you. Some results may take a number of days to come back and these results will be sent to your local doctor.
Treatment for stomach pain in children
Your child’s treatment for stomach pain or abdominal pain will depend on what the doctor thinks is causing their pain. Treatment may be as simple as sending your child home with advice to rest, take fluids and eat a bland diet. Other treatment options include hospital admission and surgery.
Care of your child with stomach pain
General suggestions on easing the stomach or abdominal pain in children include:
- Make sure your child gets plenty of rest
- Help your child drink plenty of clear fluids such as cooled boiled water or juice
- Do not push your child to eat if they feel unwell
- If your child is hungry, offer bland food such as crackers, rice, bananas or toast
- Place a hot water bottle or wheat bag on your child’s tummy or run a warm bath for them. Take care not to scald yourself or your child
- Give paracetamol if your child is in pain or is miserable. Remember that doses for children are often different from those for adults, so check the packet carefully for the right dose. Avoid giving aspirin
When to seek urgent medical help for stomach pain in children
Go to your local doctor, pediatrician or the emergency department of your nearest hospital straight away if your child has:
- Severe or worsening pain or pain that has moved the position
- Fever or chills
- Become pale, sweaty and unwell
- Been vomiting for more than 24 hours
- Refused to eat or drink
- Blood in their vomit or poo
- Problems passing urine or is producing less than four wet nappies a day
- Skin rash with pain
- Any other problem that concerns you
Ayurveda with stomach pain in children
Medicine for Stomach pain in Children
- Take some Ajowan (Ajwain), roast them and add a pinch of salt to it. Give this to the kid with a water
- Give the child a small bowl of curd, will work effectively
- Heat a little Asafoetida (Hing) in a spoon until it is warm, then mix it with little milk. Make a paste and give it to the child suffering from stomach/abdominal pain
- Mix 2 teaspoons each of Aniseed (Saunf), Ajowan and a little-crushed Ginger (Adrak) in 1 liter of water. Simmer for 10 minutes, later cool and filter it. Give this solution to the kids suffering from stomach pain
- Soak Aniseeds (Sounf) in water overnight. In the next day filter the solution and give the water for drinking to the child suffering from stomach/abdominal pain
- Take 50 ml of warm water and add two teaspoons of lime juice and one gram of black salt and give it to the child suffering from stomach or abdominal pain
- Take a small amount of ghee and apply on the stomach of the child suffering from abdominal or stomach pain
Homeopathy with stomach pain in children
A few of following homeopathy medicines are suggested for stomach / abdominal pain in children:
- Carbo vegetabilis: This remedy relieves bloating and gas in the stomach, with belching and children suffering from abdominal pain
- Lycopodium: This remedy relieves discomfort and indigestion, with bloating around the waist and gas, especially after eating onions or garlic
- Natrum carbonicum: This remedy can be helpful to mild children who have abdominal pain, trouble digesting and assimilating many foods and have to stay on restricted diets
Siddha energy remedies without money & medicines for stomach pain in children
1. Siddha Preventive Measures
Everybody must practice preventive measures, whether a child or adult, healthy or not; of course kids will not be able to practice themselves. As a matter of fact, Siddha Preventive Measures are primary steps for switching on to any other Siddha Energy Remedies. It helps in one’s capability, effectiveness, productivity, decision making power, intellectuality and removing minor health problems. Earthing, Field Cleaning, and Siddha Brain Exercise/Energizing are three types of preventive measures. Please watch video for the live demonstration.
2. Siddha Shaktidata Yog
3. Siddha Kalyan Sadhana
Siddha Kalyan Sadhana is recited with a Sankalp“My Stomach Related Problems to Be Solved As Early As Possible And I Should Gain Health” should be said in mind 3 – 3 times every after each stanza. It is quite effective and favorable for all. Any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, sex, and age can recite this Sadhana, which should be recited at least twice in a day. Although kids will not be able to recite, children can recite. The parents can recite on behalf of kids and/or children. However, the procedure slightly differs. You can inquire me directly on the details given. For further details, please read…
4. CCPE Products
These products work on the concepts of ‘Conceptual Creative Positive Energy’ (CCPE) within the provisions of ‘CCPE Life System’ and the theory of Quantum Technology to a certain extent. However, the products get activated only whenever touched by a human and then they become capable of solving the problem and achieve health. This is one of the most effective Siddha Energy Remedies for the persons, who could not undergo training of Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System for some reason.
How to use CCPE products for stomach pain in children
The uses of the products are simple. The procedure is mentioned below, start practicing them for overcoming stomach or abdominal pain in children:
The CCPE Extractor should be gently moved over the Agya Chakra of the child in a circular motion at least for 30 to 60 seconds. It will convert negativity into positivity. Thereafter, follow the same process on the stomach for another 30 to 60 seconds. Thus the process of using extractor finishes within almost 2 minutes.
Keep one Booster over the Agya Chakra of the child and another over his/her stomach for 3 to 5 minutes. You may need to have 2 Boosters and thus the process finishes within almost 3 – 5 minutes, which establishes positivity.
Wrapping boosters in a thin cloth and tying on the stomach overnight to achieve faster results is permissible but after the use of Extractor as explained above. This will help in the conversion of negativity into positivity in required quantity and result in achieving faster results for restoring stomach pain in the children.
5. UAM for stomach pain in children
UAM (Understanding, Awakening & Movement): It is a unique process which can be applied by the persons who have undergone training. One should have attended a minimum age of 18 years to avail of this opportunity. A desirous person can undergo this process irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, and sex. Trained persons can follow the tips explained below:
- Normal stomach or abdominal pain in children: UAM, Sight healing, CCPE products, and Distant healing by the trained person or CCPE Products can be used by child’s parents
- Appendicitis: UAM, Sight healing, CCPE products, and Distant healing or CCPE Products can be used by child’s parents
Apart from the health-related problems of great concern are – a headache, eyes, ears, throat, oral, liver, diabetes, low blood pressure, high blood pressure, kidney, spondylosis etc, which can also be referred for more details. Other than these, we have some other problems related to peace and progress. There are various reasons behind the problems, but effective Siddha Energy Remedies would help solve them without money and medicines. You may also like to read about Agriculture, Education, Vastu, Addiction for the gain of peace and progress in the life.
In conclusion to the above, I am confident that you have learned the basics of what is Stomach or abdominal pain in children, the causes, and diagnosis. As a bonus, you also have learned various treatments available in Medical science, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and most successful Siddha energy remedies without money & medicines to solve stomach / abdominal pain in children including appendicitis. Now its right time to use acquired knowledge for solving problems related to all types of abdominal pain in children.
These articles are a series of health-related problems. We shall continue discussing the different diseases, under the main category of health. However, my forthcoming article will be published covering one of the most complicated diseases about “Appendicitis and Siddha Energy Remedies Without Money & Medicines”.
Meanwhile, if you liked this article, please don’t hesitate to comment and share with your friends, family members, relatives, and needy persons so that in conclusion, they also will be benefited. The feedback received from some of you helped me resulting to gain more confidence. Keep practicing the methods, which would solve problems with Siddha Energy Remedies and resulting in a gain of health because Health is Wealth. You may please contact following for any help or guidance:
Siddha Nagar, S. No. 50/7, Old Mundhawa Road, Wadgaonsheri, PUNE – 414 014 (India)
Phone No: 8956891650, 8956891651
E-MAIL: email@example.com, WEBSITE: www.shf.net.in