Hypoparathyroidism Definition (अल्पपरावटुता की परिभाषा)
Hypoparathyroidism Symptoms (अल्पपरावटुता के लक्षण)
The main symptoms of hypoparathyroidism are the result of the low blood calcium level, which interferes with normal muscle contraction and nerve conduction. As a result, people with hypoparathyroidism can experience paresthesia, an unpleasant tingling sensation around the mouth and in the hands and feet, as well as muscle cramps and severe spasms known as “tetany” that affect the hands and feet.
Many also report a number of subjective symptoms such as:
- Bone pain
Crampy abdominal pain may occur. Physical examination of someone with hypocalcemia may show tetany, but it is also possible to provoke tetany of the facial muscles by tapping on the facial nerve or by using the cuff of a sphygmomanometer to temporarily obstruct the blood flow to the arm.
A number of medical emergencies can arise in people with low calcium levels. These are seizures, severe irregularities in the normal heartbeat, as well as spasm of the upper part of the airways or the smaller airways known as the bronchi, both potentially causing respiratory failure.
Hypoparathyroidism Causes (अल्पपरावटुता के कारण)
Hypoparathyroidism can have the following causes:
- Removal of, or trauma to, the parathyroid glands due to thyroid surgery, parathyroid surgery or other surgical interventions in the central part of the neck is a recognized cause
- Kenny-Caffey Syndrome
- Autoimmune invasion and destruction is the most common non-surgical cause
- Hemochromatosis can lead to iron accumulation and consequent dysfunction of a number of endocrine organs, including the parathyroids
- Absence or dysfunction of the parathyroid glands is one of the components of chromosome 22q11 microdeletion syndrome
- Magnesium deficiency
- A defect in the calcium receptor leads to a rare congenital form of the disease
- Idiopathic, occasionally familial e.g. Barakat syndrome a genetic developmental disorder resulting in hypoparathyroidism, sensorineural deafness, and kidney disease
Hypoparathyroidism Mechanism (अल्पपरावटुता के तंत्र)
The parathyroid glands are so named because they are usually located behind the thyroid gland in the neck. They arise during fetal development from structures known as the third and fourth pharyngeal pouch. The glands, usually four in number, contain the parathyroid chief cells that sense the level of calcium in the blood through the calcium-sensing receptor and secrete parathyroid hormone.
PTH acts on several organs to increase calcium levels. It increases calcium absorption in the bowel, while in the kidney it prevents calcium excretion and increases phosphate release and in the bone, it increases calcium through bone resorption.
Hypoparathyroidism Diagnosis (अल्पपरावटुता का निदान)
Diagnosis is by measurement of calcium, serum albumin for correction and PTH in blood.
If necessary, measuring cAMP in the urine after an intravenous dose of PTH can help in the distinction between hypoparathyroidism and other causes.
Differential diagnoses are:
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism, normal PTH levels but tissue insensitivity to the hormone, associated with intellectual disability and skeletal deformities, and pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism
- Vitamin D deficiency or hereditary insensitivity to this vitamin
- Kidney disease
- Medication: steroids, diuretics, and some antiepileptics
Other tests include ECG for abnormal heart rhythms and measurement of blood magnesium levels.
Hypoparathyroidism Treatment (अल्पपरावटुता का उपचार)
In the event of a life-threatening attack of low calcium levels or tetany, calcium is administered by intravenous (IV) infusion. Precautions are taken to prevent seizures or larynx spasms. The heart is monitored for abnormal rhythms until the person is stable.
When the life-threatening attack has been controlled, treatment continues with medicine taken by mouth as often as four times a day.
Long-term treatment of hypoparathyroidism is with vitamin D analogs and calcium supplementation but may be ineffective in some due to potential renal damage. The N-terminal fragment of parathyroid hormone has full biological activity.
The use of pump delivery of synthetic PTH 1-34 provides the closest approach to physiologic PTH replacement therapy. Injections of recombinant human parathyroid hormone are available as a treatment in those with low blood calcium levels.
New Hypoparathyroidism treatment (अल्पपरावटुता का नया इलाज)
In January, the FDA gave its approval to Natpara for treatment of hypoparathyroidism in patients who cannot be controlled with calcium and active vitamin D supplementation alone.
NATPARA is a prescription parathyroid hormone used with calcium and vitamin D to control low blood calcium (hypocalcemia) in people with low parathyroid hormone blood levels (hypoparathyroidism). It is only for people who do not respond well to treatment with calcium and active forms of vitamin D alone, because it may increase the possible risk of bone cancer (osteosarcoma).
NATPARA was not studied in people with hypoparathyroidism caused by calcium-sensing receptor mutations. It was not studied in people who get sudden hypoparathyroidism after surgery. NATPARA should not be used in children and young adults whose bones are still growing.
Hypoparathyroidism Home remedies (अल्पपरावटुता के घरेलू उपचार)
Lifestyle and Home remedies (जीवनशैली और घरेलू उपचार)
If you and your doctor have chosen to monitor, rather than treat, your hyperparathyroidism, the following suggestions can help prevent complications:
- Monitor how much calcium and vitamin D you get in your diet. The Institute of Medicine recommends 1,000 milligrams of calcium a day for adults ages 19 to 50 and men ages 51 to 70. That calcium recommendation increases to 1,200 mg a day for women age 51 and older and men age 71 and older. The Institute of Medicine also recommends 600 international units (IUs) of vitamin D a day for people ages 1 to 70 and 800 IUs a day for adults age 71 and older. Talk to your doctor about dietary guidelines that are appropriate for you.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink enough fluids, mostly water, to produce nearly clear urine to lessen the risk of kidney stones.
- Exercise regularly. Regular exercise, including strength training, helps maintain strong bones. Talk to your doctor about what type of exercise program is best for you.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking, tobacco, gutka may increase bone loss as well as increase your risk of a number of serious health problems. Talk to your doctor about the best ways to quit.
- Avoid calcium-raising drugs. Certain medications, including some diuretics and lithium, can raise calcium levels. If you take such drugs, ask your doctor whether another medication may be appropriate for you.
Hypoparathyroidism & Free Siddha energy remedies (अल्पपरावटुता
और नि:शुल्क सिद्ध ऊर्जा उपचार)
1. Siddha preventive measures (सिद्ध निवारक उपाय)
Everybody must practice Siddha preventive measures, whether a person is affected with hypoparathyroidism or not, but preventive measures are the primary steps for switching on to any other Siddha energy remedies, and hence they are important. It helps in one’s capability, effectiveness, and productivity, decision making power, intellectuality and removing minor health problems.
Everybody’s tendency is to get attracted toward the word ‘free‘, however, don’t neglect even these Siddha preventive measures are free. Avail the benefits by practicing them sincerely, and regularly. For the ease of understanding Siddha preventive measures, please watch a video for a live demonstration.
2. Siddha Shaktidata Yog (सिद्ध शक्तिदाता योग)
This unique Siddha Shaktidata Yog of Siddha Spirituality can solve the problems related to hypoparathyroidism with free Siddha energy remedies. There is no compulsion of training of ‘Swami Hardas Life System’ methods. This not only gives benefits to self but also it can be used for other affected persons, whether a person is in the same house, distantly available in the same city, same nation or might be in any corner of the world, however, both the procedures have been explained here.
3. Siddha Kalyan Sadhana (सिद्ध कल्याण साधना)
Recite this Sadhana with a Sankalp “My problems of hypoparathyroidism are solved as early as possible and I should gain health”, which should be repeated in mind 3 – 3 times every after each stanza. Any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, sex, and age can recite this Sadhana for free, which should be repeated at least twice in a day. To know more, please click on this link.
4. CCPE products (CCPE उत्पाद)
These products work on the concepts of ‘Conceptual Creative Positive Energy’ (CCPE) within the provisions of ‘CCPE Life System’ and the theory of Quantum Technology to a certain extent. However, the products get activated only whenever touched by a human and then they become capable of solving the problem and achieving health. However, please use these products for hypoparathyroidism as mentioned below:
CCPE Extractor: The CCPE Extractor should be gently moved over the Agya Chakra in a circular motion at least for 30 to 60 seconds, thereafter, follow the same process on the head, heart, naval, and kidney for another 30 to 60 seconds, which finishes within almost 3 – 6 minutes.
CCPE Booster: Keep one Booster over the Agya Chakra and another one each over the head, heart, naval, and kidney for 6 – 12 minutes. You may need to have 6 Boosters, which establishes positivity.
5. A daily routine (एक दैनिक दिनचर्या)
In general, a daily routine to manage hypoparathyroidism may look like this:
- Carry out all medical checks as suggested above and follow the advice of your doctor
- Apply free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, as explained above
- Do walking and exercises as explained
- Perform Swayamsiddha Agnihotra daily, if feasible
- Try to learn advanced methods of Swami Hardas Life System for fast recovery
Ensure to sprinkle in some fun during the day: Don’t forget to relax and laugh in between. Laughing is a great way to boost your immune system and help you.
Along with all the above activities, apply above explained free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, the more is good. Just try the methods of Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System. I am confident that you will surely find improvements within 15 days.
Training of Swami Hardas Life System (स्वामी हरदास लाइफ सिस्टम का प्रशिक्षण)
Any problem with regard to health, peace, and progress can be solved independently without money and medicines by undergoing training of Swami Hardas Life System. Any person irrespective of religion, caste, creed, faith, sex, and age can undergo this unique training.
In view of the above, I am confident that you have learned about hypoparathyroidism, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, epidemiology, and treatments. You also learned free Siddha energy remedies. Now, you have become self-sufficient, hence its right time to use your acquired knowledge for solving problems as per the provision available in Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System.
After reading this article, what are your thoughts? Would you please put more efforts into enhancing or updating your knowledge? Let me know your precious thoughts.
The opinions expressed in this article are the personal opinions of the concerned site owners. Siddha Spirituality For Health is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. However, it is advisable to consult a specialist in the concerned field before availing the benefits. Hence we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.