A mouth ulcer is an ulcer that occurs on the mucous membrane of the oral cavity. Mouth ulcers are very common, occurring in association with many diseases and by many different mechanisms, but usually, there is no serious underlying cause. Mouth ulcers often cause pain and discomfort and may alter the person’s choice of food while healing occurs. Rarely, a mouth ulcer that does not heal may be a sign of oral cancer. Although it may not be of serious nature, however, it is quite painful. Hence Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System has brought some simple yet effective methods for the cure of mouth ulcer. So, read and try to undergo unique training of Swami Hardas Life System so that other problems with regard to health, peace, and progress also can be solved independently, without money and medicines.
Mouth ulcer Definition
Mouth ulcer Causes
The exact cause of mouth ulcers is still not known and varies from person-to-person. Still, there are some common causes and several factors that may aggravate mouth ulcers, including the following:
- Quitting smoking
- Citrus fruits and other foods high in acidity or spice
- Biting the tongue or inside of the cheek
- Braces, poor-fitting dentures, and other apparatus that may rub against the mouth and gums
- A deficient filling
- Stress or anxiety
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, puberty, and menopause
- Medications including beta-blockers and pain killers
- Genetic factors
Some people may develop ulcers as a result of a different medical condition or a nutritional deficiency.
Conditions such as celiac or Crohn’s disease, vitamin B12 or iron deficiency, or a weakened immune system may all trigger ulcers to form.
Mouth ulcer Diagnosis
Diagnosis of mouth ulcers usually consists of a medical history followed by an oral examination as well as an examination of any other involved area. The following details may be pertinent:
- The duration that the lesion has been present
- Number of ulcers
- Size of ulcer
- Color of ulcer and whether it is hard to touch
- Bleeds or has a rolled edge
As a general rule, a mouth ulcer that does not heal within 2 or 3 weeks should be examined by a health care professional who is able to rule out oral cancer (e.g. a dentist, oral physician, oral surgeon, or maxillofacial surgeon). If there have been previous ulcers which have healed, then this again makes cancer unlikely.
An ulcer that keeps forming on the same site and then healing may be caused by a nearby sharp surface, and ulcers that heal and then recur at different sites are likely to be RAS. Malignant ulcers are likely to be single in number, and conversely, multiple ulcers are very unlikely to be oral cancer.
The size of the ulcers may be helpful in distinguishing the types of RAS, as can the location (minor RAS mainly occurs on non-keratinizing mucosa, major RAS occurs anywhere in the mouth or oropharynx).
Induration, contact bleeding and rolled margins are features of a malignant ulcer. There may be a nearby causative factor, e.g. a broken tooth with a sharp edge that is traumatizing the tissues.
Otherwise, the person may be asked about problems elsewhere, e.g. ulceration of the genital mucous membranes, eye lesions or digestive problems, swollen glands in the neck or a general unwell feeling.
The diagnosis comes mostly from the history and examination, but the following special investigations may be involved:
- Blood tests for vitamin deficiency, anemia, leukemia, Epstein-Barr virus, HIV infection, diabetes
- Microbiological swabs (infection)
- Urinalysis (diabetes)
Ulcers caused by local trauma are painful to touch and sore. They usually have an irregular border with erythematous margins and the base is yellow. As healing progresses, a keratotic halo may occur.
Mouth ulcer Treatment
It is important to note that most ulcers will heal completely without any intervention. Treatment can range from simply smoothing or removing a local cause of trauma, to address underlying factors such as the dry mouth or substituting a problem medication.
Maintaining good oral hygiene and use of an antiseptic mouthwash or spray can prevent secondary infection and therefore hasten to heal. A topical analgesic may reduce pain.
An antifungal drug may be used to prevent oral candidiasis from developing in those who use prolonged steroids. People with mouth ulcers may prefer to avoid hot or spicy foods, which can increase pain. Vitamin B12 has been shown to be effective for self-inflicted ulceration.
Mouth Ulcer Treatment in Ayurveda
Take care of mouth ulcers in the following ways:
- Use a decoction of leaves: It is good to gargle with the liquor of a few kinds of leaves; certain leaves can relieve you of the burning sensation. Leaves of the guava tree or Mehendi and Amla leaves can be boiled in combination with alum to extract a thick decoction. Washing your mouth repeatedly with this decoction will help you to treat ulcers.
- Remedy constipation: Constipation (know more, how to get relief from constipation) has been steadily associated with mouth ulcers. To remedy this problem one can take Triphala Choorna.
- Avoid anything piquant: Compromise on taste and turn away from hot and spicy food. Not having anything hot and peppery results in immediate relief. Tea, coffee, curd, pickles, and even tobacco or alcohol should not be consumed during this period.
- Try Licorice: Chewing a piece of licorice can help you in getting rid of oral ulcers. It also benefits the health of your teeth. When this is boiled in water, you can sip on to the resultant sweet drink and almost forget the pain.
- Try Chebulic myrobalan: Chebulic myrobalan needs to be consumed in its powdered form. You can add honey to soften the powder. Use of this compound will surprise you with its effects.
- You may apply Irimedadi Taila: Direct application of this oil on the ulcers can be of great use.
Mouth Ulcer Home remedies
Aloe Vera Juice
Swish some aloe vera juice a couple of times in the day to get relief. This simple home remedy is the easiest way to treat mouth ulcers. Aloe vera also has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
Chew some fresh leaves and drink water to swallow them. They might be a bit bitter but it really works. Similarly, you can even boil some fenugreek leaves and use the water to gargle two-three times in a day. Make sure you use these concoctions regularly to reap maximum benefits.
Mishri and Camphor
Dr. Meenakshi suggests another home remedy where you can grind 8 grams Mishri with 1 gram of camphor and apply this powder on the sores. Camphor is another ingredient that may help in reducing ulcers effectively.
Mouth Ulcer & Free Siddha Energy Remedies
Siddha preventive measures (सिद्ध निवारक उपाय)
Everybody must practice Siddha preventive measures, whether a person is affected with mouth ulcer or not, but preventive measures are the primary steps for switching on to any other Siddha energy remedies, and hence they are important. It helps in one’s capability, effectiveness, and productivity, decision making power, intellectuality and removing minor health problems. There are three types of preventive measures:
- Earthing – performed for earthing the negativity of our body
- Field Cleaning – cleans energy field (Aura) of our body
- Siddha Brain Exercise/Energizing – energizes our brain for proper functionality
Everybody’s tendency is to get attracted toward the word ‘free‘, however, don’t neglect even these Siddha preventive measures are free. Avail the benefits by practicing them sincerely, and regularly. For the ease of understanding Siddha preventive measures, please watch a video for a live demonstration.
2. Siddha Shaktidata Yog (सिद्ध शक्तीदाता योग)
This unique Siddha Shaktidata Yog of Siddha Spirituality can solve the problems related to mouth ulcer with free Siddha energy remedies. There is no compulsion of training of Swami Hardas Life System methods. This not only gives benefits to self but also it can be used for other affected persons, whether a person is in the same house, distantly available in the same city, same nation or maybe in any corner of the world, however, both the procedures have been explained here.
3. Siddha Kalyan Sadhana (सिद्ध कल्याण साधना)
Recite this Sadhana with a Sankalp “My problems of mouth ulcer are solved as early as possible and I should gain health”, which should be repeated in mind 3 – 3 times every after each stanza. Any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, sex, and age can recite this Sadhana for free, which should be repeated at least twice in a day. To know more, please click on this link.
4. CCPE products (CCPE उत्पाद)
These products work on the concepts of ‘Conceptual Creative Positive Energy’ (CCPE) within the provisions of ‘CCPE Life System’ and the theory of Quantum Technology to a certain extent. However, the products get activated only whenever touched by a human and then they become capable of solving the problem and achieving health. However, please use these products for mouth ulcer as mentioned below:
CCPE Extractor: The CCPE Extractor should be gently moved over the Agya Chakra in a circular motion at least for 30 to 60 seconds, thereafter, follow the same process on the open mouth, and naval for another 30 to 60 seconds, which finishes within almost 3 – 6 minutes.
CCPE Booster: Keep one Booster over the Agya Chakra and another one each over the open mouth, and naval for 3 – 6 minutes. You may need to have 3 Boosters, which establishes positivity.
CCPE Booster powder: Take a pinch of CCPE Booster powder in a glass of warm water and do gargling trice in a day after meals.
Training of Swami Hardas Life System (स्वामी हरदास लाइफ सिस्टम का प्रशिक्षण)
Any problem with regard to health, peace, and progress can be solved independently without money and medicines by undergoing training of Swami Hardas Life System. Any person irrespective of religion, caste, creed, faith, sex, and age can undergo this unique training.
In view of the above, I am confident that you have learned about mouth ulcer, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatments in Ayurveda, Home Remedies. You also learned free Siddha energy remedies. Now, you have become self-sufficient, hence its right time to use your acquired knowledge for solving problems as per the methods available in Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System.
The opinions expressed in this article are the personal opinions of the concerned site owners. Siddha Spirituality For Health is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. However, it is advisable to consult a specialist in the concerned field before availing the benefits. Hence we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.