Piles – Hemorrhoids
Approximately 50% to 66% of people have problems with piles – hemorrhoids at some point in their lives, which is frightening. Hence, it could be wise to know about it. Isn’t it? As per the research, people most often between 45 and 65 years of age are affected by piles – hemorrhoids. It is more common among the wealthy. Piles are also called Hemorrhoids, which are vascular structures in the anal canal. So, let us know about Piles – Hemorrhoids, symptoms, causes, diagnosis with various treatments available in Medical science, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Home remedies, and most effective and successful free Siddha energy remedies, which requires no money and medicines.
Piles – hemorrhoids factors
The exact cause of piles – hemorrhoids remains unknown. There are a number of factors which increase pressure in the abdomen, which include:
- Sitting on the toilet for a long time
- More common during pregnancy
Initial measures consist of increasing fiber intake, drinking fluids to maintain hydration, NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs) to help with pain, and rest.
Piles – Hemorrhoids symptoms
There are no significant symptoms in about 40% of people with pathological hemorrhoids. External and internal hemorrhoids may present differently.
Piles or hemorrhoids (external) may cause few problems. However, when thrombosed, hemorrhoids may be very painful. Nevertheless, this pain typically resolves in two to three days.
Piles – Hemorrhoids (internal) usually present with painless, bright red rectal bleeding during or following a bowel movement. The blood typically covers the stool, is on the toilet paper, or drips into the toilet bowl. The stool itself is usually normally colored.
Piles – Hemorrhoids causes
The exact cause of symptomatic hemorrhoids is unknown. A number of factors are believed to play a role, including:
- Irregular bowel habits
- Lack of exercise
- Nutritional factors
- Increased intra-abdominal pressure
- An absence of valves within the hemorrhoidal veins
- Prolonged sitting
- A chronic cough
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Squatting while defecating may also increase the risk of severe hemorrhoids
During pregnancy, pressure from the fetus on the abdomen and hormonal changes cause the hemorrhoidal vessels to enlarge. The birth of the baby also leads to increased intra-abdominal pressures. Pregnant women rarely need surgical treatment, as symptoms usually resolve after delivery.
Piles – Hemorrhoids diagnosis
A visual examination of the anus and surrounding area may diagnose external or prolapsed hemorrhoids. A rectal exam may be performed to detect possible rectal tumors, polyps, an enlarged prostate, or abscesses. This examination may not be possible without appropriate sedation because of pain, although most internal hemorrhoids are not associated with pain. Visual confirmation of internal hemorrhoids may require anoscopy, insertion of a hollow tube device with a light attached at one end.
Internal hemorrhoids originate above the dentate line. They are covered by columnar epithelium, which lacks pain receptors.
Many anorectal problems, including fissures, fistulae, abscesses, colorectal cancer, rectal varices, and itching have similar symptoms and may be incorrectly referred to as piles – hemorrhoids.
Piles – Hemorrhoids prevention
Preventative measures recommended for piles – hemorrhoids, include:
- Avoiding straining while attempting to defecate
- Avoiding constipation and diarrhea either by eating a high-fiber diet
- Drinking plenty of fluid
- By taking fiber supplements
- Getting sufficient exercise
- Spending less time attempting to defecate
- Avoiding reading while on the toilet
- Losing weight for overweight persons
- Avoiding heavy lifting
Piles – Hemorrhoids treatment in Ayurveda
People experiencing piles – hemorrhoids who want to try treating them with Ayurvedic medicine should expect herbal remedies, lifestyle changes, and minimally invasive procedures as part of their treatment plan. Your Ayurvedic practitioner will evaluate your overall health to determine your dominant dosha before making treatment suggestions. It’s recommended that you speak to your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment approach.
Piles – Hemorrhoids treatment in Homeopathy
The treatment of piles – hemorrhoids is most important to correct the causative ailments, which are responsible for developing piles. Piles – hemorrhoids having symptoms of bleeding, pain, itching can be very well treated by proper homeopathy treatment in acute cases. The bleeding of piles can be well controlled with proper homeopathy treatment in 24 hours.
Piles – Hemorrhoids: Home remedies
1. Triphala powder – Constipation is a major cause for piles, for which Triphala powder must be taken regularly to remove constipation. How to use this ingredient? Take 4 grams of Triphala powder with warm water every night before going to bed. It works like magic if one is regular in its intake.
2. Castor oil – Castor oil has wide-ranging properties like anti-oxidant rich, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Hence, this ingredient has the power to decrease the size of the piles and reduce pain in the individual. Taking 3ml of castor oil in milk every night is beneficial.
3. No heavy food in dinner – Elimination of piles requires one to eat foods that would reduce constipation, which is the number one trigger for piles, and reduce pain. One must make sure not to eat food products that contain too much fiber. Deep fried food damages hemorrhoids further. This causes more pain and irritation. Apart from heavy food, spicy food is a big no-no as well.
4. Increase in water intake – This is the simplest strategy to cure piles. Adequate intake of water supplemented by a healthy diet results in healthy bowel movement. Drinking good amounts of water prevents constipation and thus piles. Having 8-10 glasses of water each day, make one’s digestive system smooth and regulates it.
5. Salads – Salads like cucumber may be consumed every day, right after breakfast. Carrot has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which are beneficial for curing piles.
6. Asafoetida or Heeng – Heeng may be included in the vegetables on a day-to-day basis or consumed daily by dissolving in water. It improves digestion and hence cures piles.
As far as Piles – Hemorrhoids & free Siddha energy remedies are concerned, all the above treatments and remedies involve money and medicines. However, every person cannot afford to avail these facilities for the lack of money. Hence, what would they do? Now, we will be reading and even learning such remedies, which requires no money, no medicines, no side-effects and even need not go anywhere for treatment. You can learn and apply the Free Siddha energy remedies for free to solve the problems related to Piles – Hemorrhoids.
Piles – Hemorrhoids & Free Siddha energy remedies
In view of the above, we have learned about Piles – Hemorrhoids – symptoms, causes, diagnosis, prevention, and various treatments available in Medical science, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Home Remedies. Further, we will be discussing five Free Siddha Energy Remedies, without money and medicines, which can be read and applied immediately: