Hyperpigmentation (हायपरपीग्मेंटेशन) is the darkening of an area of skin or nails caused by increased melanin. Melanin is a class of pigment responsible for producing color in the body in places such as the eyes, skin, and hair. As the body ages, melanocyte distribution becomes less diffuse and it’s regulation less controlled by the body. Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System is facilitated with unique methods, which can simply be applied by reading this article.
Hyperpigmentation Causes (हायपरपीग्मेंटेशन के कारण)
Hyperpigmentation can be caused by sun damage, inflammation, or other skin injuries, including those related to acne vulgaris. People with darker skin tones are more prone to hyperpigmentation, especially with excess sun exposure.
Hyperpigmentation is associated with a number of diseases or conditions, including the following:
- Addison’s disease and other sources of adrenal insufficiency, in which hormones that stimulate melanin synthesis, such as melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH), are frequently elevated.
- Cushing’s disease or another excessive adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) production, because MSH production is a byproduct of ACTH synthesis from proopiomelanocortin (POMC).
- Acanthosis nigricans—hyperpigmentation of intertriginous areas associated with insulin resistance.
- Melasma, also known as ‘chloasma’ or the “mask of pregnancy,” when it occurs in pregnant women. It is a common skin problem that causes dark discolored patchy hyperpigmentation.
- Acne scarring from post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Linea nigra—a hyperpigmented line found on the abdomen during pregnancy.
- Peutz-Jeghers syndrome—an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by hyperpigmented macules on the lips and oral mucosa and gastrointestinal polyps.
- Exposure to certain chemicals such as salicylic acid, bleomycin, and cisplatin.
- Smoker’s melanosis
- Coeliac disease
- Cronkite-Canada syndrome
- Tinea fungal infections such as ringworm
- Hemochromatosis—a common but debilitating genetic disorder characterized by the chronic accumulation of iron in the body.
- Mercury poisoning—particularly cases of cutaneous exposure resulting from the topical application of mercurial ointments or skin-whitening creams.
- Aromatase deficiency
- Nelson’s syndrome
- Grave’s disease
- Schimke immunoosseous dysplasia (SOID)
- As a result of tinea cruris.
Hyperpigmentation can sometimes be induced by dermatological laser procedures.
Hyperpigmentation Diagnosis (हायपरपीग्मेंटेशन के निदान)
- A physical examination including, wood’s lamp examination and detailed history, usually sufficient for diagnosis
- Skin examination
- Viewing medical history
Hyperpigmentation Treatment (हायपरपीग्मेंटेशन का उपचार)
There is a wide range of depigmenting treatments used for hyperpigmentation conditions, and responses to most are variable.
Most often the treatment of hyperpigmentation caused by melanin overproduction (such as melasma, acne scarring, liver spots) includes the use of topical depigmenting agents, which vary in their efficacy and safety, as well as in prescription rules. Several are prescription-only in the US, especially in high doses, such as hydroquinone, azelaic acid, and koijic acid.
Some are available without a prescription, such as niacinamide, or cysteamine hydrochloride. Hydroquinone was the most commonly prescribed hyperpigmentation treatment before the long-term safety concerns were raised, and the use of it became more regulated in several countries and discouraged in general by WHO.
Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation (हाइपरपिगमेंटेशन के लिए लेजर उपचार)
A laser peel treatment uses targeted beams of light to reduce hyperpigmentation.
There are two types of lasers:
- Ablative and
Ablative lasers are the most intense, and they involve removing layers of your skin. Non-ablative procedures, on the other hand, target the dermis to promote collagen growth and tightening effects.
Ablative lasers are stronger, but they may cause more side effects. Both destroy elements in your skin to ensure that new skin cells grow back tighter and more toned.
Who should try this? (इसे किसको आजमाना चाहिए?)
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to skin resurfacing. Ablative lasers may work better for people with fair skin. For some people, non-ablative versions may cause the skin to darken instead of lightening. Your dermatologist will work with you to assess your discoloration and overall skin tone to select the best option for your skin.
Other treatments that do not involve topical agents are also available, including fraction lasers and dermabrasion.
Ayurveda for Hyperpigmentation (हाइपरपिगमेंटेशन के लिए आयुर्वेद)
The herbal medicine to be consumed would, however, depend on your body type or dosha. People with pitta dosha are considered to suffer the most from skin problems and hyperpigmentation. People with pitta constitution can consider adding small quantities of Indian sarsaparilla, fennel seeds, cumin, coriander and licorice to boiled water to help expel toxins that cause skin pigmentation.
Homeopathy for Hyperpigmentation (हाइपरपिग्मेंटेशन के लिए होम्योपैथी)
Homeopathy medicines cure pigmentation of the root cause and assuring the patient of not facing a similar problem in the future. Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating pigmentation are:
- Lycopodium Clavatum can be consumed if you experience grayish-yellow discolored face with blue circles around the eyes.
- Sepia Officinalis can treat yellow spots on the face and a yellow mark across the upper region of the nose and cheeks. This medicine also treats ailments during pregnancy and is best suited for patients who have dark hair.
- Cadmium sulphurated can treat yellow stains on the cheeks and nose.
- Copaiva Officinalis reduces brown lenticular spots.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides can be consumed by women who experience discoloration of the skin due to uterine and menstrual disorders.
- Plumbum melallicum usually treat liver spots, hyperpigmentation and reduces the oil content of the face.
These remedies treat discoloration of the face along with liver spots, brown spots and excess oil formation of the face which is accompanied by hyperpigmentation.
Home remedies for Hyperpigmentation (हाइपरपिग्मेंटेशन के लिए घरेलू उपचार)
There are several ways that you can treat hyperpigmentation at home. While several of the remedies we share here are anecdotal, some research suggests their main ingredients work on skin pigmentation.
Apple cider vinegar (सेब का सिरका)
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, which research trusted Source shows may lighten pigmentation.
To use this remedy:
- Combine equal parts apple cider vinegar and water in a container
- Apply to your dark patches and leave on two to three minutes
- Rinse using lukewarm water
- Repeat twice daily you achieve the results you desire
Aloe vera (एलोविरा)
Aloe vera contains aloin, a natural depigmenting compound that has been shown to lighten skin and work effectively as a nontoxic hyperpigmentation treatment, according to a 2012 study.
- Apply pure aloe vera gel to pigmented areas before bedtime.
- Rinse using warm water the next morning.
- Repeat daily until your skin color improves.
Red onion (लाल प्याज)
Red onion (Allium cepa) extract is an ingredient in some commercially available skin- and scar-lightening creams. Research has found that the dried skin of red onions can effectively lighten skin. Look for creams for hyperpigmentation that contain Allium cepa and use as directed.
Green tea extract (ग्रीन टी का अर्क)
Research trusted source shows that green tea extract may have a depigmenting effect when applied to the skin. You can purchase green tea extract and apply it as directed.
If you’d like to give it a try, follow these steps:
- Steep a green tea bag in boiled water for three to five minutes
- Remove the tea bag from the water and let cool
- Rub the tea bag over your dark patches
- Repeat twice a day until you get results
Black tea water (काली चाय का पानी)
An animal stud trusted source published in 2011 found that black tea water lightened dark spots on guinea pigs.
To try your own version of this hyperpigmentation treatment at home:
- Add a tablespoon of fresh black tea leaves to a cup of boiling distilled water
- Steep for two hours and strain to remove the leaves
- Soak a cotton ball in the tea water and apply to areas of hyperpigmentation, twice a day
- Repeat every day for six days a week, over four weeks
Licorice extract (नद्यपान का निचोड़)
Licorice extract contains active ingredients that have been shown to lighten hyperpigmentation caused by melasma and sun exposure. Topical creams containing licorice extract are available over the counter. Use as directed on the packaging.
Buttermilk and even sour milk have all been shown to effectively lighten skin discoloration. Lactic acid is the ingredient responsible for this effect.
To use any of these to treat pigmentation:
- Soak a cotton ball in the milk.
- Rub it over darkened skin patches twice a day.
- Repeat daily until you see results.
Tomato paste (टमाटर का पेस्ट)
A study published in The British Journal of Dermatology in 2011 found that tomato paste rich in lycopene protected the skin against short-term and long-term aspects of photodamage. Study participants consumed 55 grams of tomato paste in olive oil daily for 12 weeks.
Orchid extracts (आर्किड अर्क)
Orchid extracts are just as effective as vitamin C hyperpigmentation remedies, according to research trusted source. Applying orchid-rich extracts to the skin for eight weeks improved the size and appearance of dark patches.
You can buy skin products containing orchid extract, including masks, creams, and scrubs. Use as directed for the best results.
Hyperpigmentation & Free Siddha energy remedies (हाइपरपिग्मेंटेशन और नि:शुल्क सिद्ध ऊर्जा उपचार)
1. Siddha preventive measures (सिद्ध निवारक उपाय)
Everybody must practice Siddha preventive measures, whether a person is affected with hyperpigmentation or not, but preventive measures are the primary steps for switching on to any other Siddha energy remedies, and hence they are important. It helps in one’s capability, effectiveness, and productivity, decision making power, intellectuality and removing minor health problems. There are three types of preventive measures:
- Earthing – performed for earthing the negativity of our body
- Field Cleaning – cleans energy field (Aura) of our body
- Siddha Brain Exercise/Energizing – energizes our brain for proper functionality
Everybody’s tendency is to get attracted to the word ‘free‘, however, don’t neglect even these Siddha preventive measures are free. Avail the benefits by practicing them sincerely, and regularly. For the ease of understanding Siddha preventive measures, please watch a video for a live demonstration.
2. Siddha Shaktidata Yog (सिद्ध शक्तीदाता योग)
This unique Siddha Shaktidata Yog of Siddha Spirituality can solve the problems related to hyperpigmentation with free Siddha energy remedies. There is no compulsion of training of ‘Swami Hardas Life System’ methods. This not only gives benefits to self but also it can be used for other affected persons, whether a person is in the same house, distantly available in the same city, same nation or might be in any corner of the world, however, both the procedures have been explained here.
3. Siddha Kalyan Sadhana (सिद्ध कल्याण साधना)
Recite this Sadhana with a Sankalp “My problems of hyperpigmentation are solved as early as possible and I should gain health”, which should be repeated in mind 3 – 3 times every after each stanza. Any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, sex, and age can recite this Sadhana for free, which should be repeated at least twice in a day. To know more, please click on this link.
4. CCPE products (CCPE उत्पाद)
These products work on the concepts of ‘Conceptual Creative Positive Energy’ (CCPE) within the provisions of the ‘CCPE Life System’ and the theory of Quantum Technology to a certain extent. However, the products get activated only whenever touched by a human and then they become capable of solving the problem and achieving health. However, please use these products for hyperpigmentation as mentioned below:
CCPE Extractor: The CCPE Extractor should be gently moved over the Agya Chakra in a circular motion at least for 30 to 60 seconds, thereafter, follow the same process on the face or affected skin for another 30 to 60 seconds, which finishes within almost 2 – 4 minutes.
CCPE Booster: Keep one Booster over the Agya Chakra and another one each over the face or affected skin for 3 minutes. You may need to have 2 Boosters, which establishes positivity.
CCPE Booster powder: Take a pinch of CCPE booster powder and mix with a few drops of water and make a paste. Apply the same on the face or affected skin and let it dry for at least one hour. Wipe the area with a cloth or wash with water.
5. A daily routine for Hyperpigmentation (हायपरपीग्मेंटेशन के लिए एक दैनिक दिनचर्या)
In general, a daily routine to manage hyperpigmentation:
- Carry out all medical checks as suggested above and follow the advice of your doctor
- Have regular screening
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle and a Sattvic diet
- Do aerobic exercises regularly
- Apply free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, as explained above
- Perform Swayamsiddha Agnihotra daily, if feasible
- In case, if someone wishes to learn advanced methods of Swami Hardas Life System, undergo unique training
Ensure to sprinkle in some fun during the day, however, don’t forget to relax and laugh in between. Laughing is a great way to boost your immune system and help you.
Along with all the above activities, apply above explained free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, the more is good. Just try the methods of Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System. I am confident that you will surely find improvements within 7 days.
Training of Swami Hardas Life System (स्वामी हरदास लाइफ सिस्टम का प्रशिक्षण)
Any problem with regard to health, peace, and progress can be solved independently without money and medicines by undergoing training of Swami Hardas Life System. Any person irrespective of religion, caste, creed, faith, sex, and age can undergo this unique training.
In view of the above, I am confident that you have learned about hyperpigmentation, causes, diagnosis, and treatments e.g. laser, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Home remedies, etc. You also learned free Siddha energy remedies. Now, you have become self-sufficient, hence its right time to use your acquired knowledge for solving problems as per the provision available in Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System.
After reading this article, what are your thoughts? Would you please put efforts into enhancing or updating your knowledge? Infact, I believe in sharing knowledge. Can I expect you to let me know your precious thoughts.
The opinions expressed in this article are the personal opinions of the concerned site owners. Siddha Spirituality For Health is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. However, it is advisable to consult a specialist in the concerned field before availing of the benefits. Hence we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.