Dyspareunia (सकष्ट संगम) is painful sexual intercourse due to medical or psychological causes. The pain can primarily be on the external surface of the genitalia, or deeper in the pelvis upon deep pressure against the cervix. It can affect a small portion of the vulva or vagina or be felt all over the surface. Understanding the duration, location, and nature of the pain is important in identifying the causes of the pain. Numerous physical, psychological, and social or relationship causes can contribute to pain during sexual encounters. Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System appeals to our readers to read and understand the problem faced with dyspareunia so that free Siddha energy remedies can be applied effectively.
Dyspareunia Meaning (सकष्ट संगम का अर्थ)
The medical term for painful intercourse is dyspareunia (dis-puh-ROO-nee-uh), defined as persistent or recurrent genital pain that occurs just before, during or after intercourse.
Dyspareunia Symptoms (सकष्ट संगम के लक्षण)
Women who experience pain with attempted intercourse describe their pain in many ways. This reflects how many different and overlapping causes there are for dyspareunia. The location, nature, and time course of the pain help to understand potential causes and treatments.
Superficial pain (सतही दर्द)
Some women describe superficial pain at the opening of the vagina or surface of the genitalia when penetration is initiated. Other women feel deeper pain in the vault of the vagina or deep within the pelvis upon deeper penetration. Some women feel pain in more than one of these places.
First attempt pain (पहले प्रयास का दर्द)
Some women have always experienced pain with intercourse from their very first attempt. Other women begin to feel pain with intercourse after an injury or infection or cyclically with menstruation. Sometimes the pain increases over time.
Distraction from feeling pleasure (आनंद महसूस करने से विचलित होना)
When pain occurs, the woman may be distracted from feeling pleasure and excitement. Both vaginal lubrication and vaginal dilation decrease. When the vagina is dry and undilated, penetration is more painful. Fear of being in pain can make the discomfort worse.
Fear of expectation of pain (दर्द की उम्मीद का डर)
Even after the original source of pain has disappeared, a woman may feel pain simply because she expects pain. Fear, avoidance, and psychological distress around attempting intercourse can become large parts of a woman’s experience of dyspareunia.
Dyspareunia Causes (सकष्ट संगम के कारण)
Dyspareunia among Women (महिलाओं के बीच सकष्ट संगम)
The cause of the pain may be anatomic or physiologic, including but not limited to lesions of the vagina, retroversion of the uterus, urinary tract infection, lack of lubrication, scar tissue, or abnormal growths. Some cases may be psychosomatic, which can include fear of pain or injury, feelings of guilt or shame, ignorance of sexual anatomy and physiology, and fear of pregnancy.
In women, common causes for discomfort during sex include:
Mostly affect the labia, vagina, or lower urinary tract like yeast infections, chlamydia, trichomoniasis, urinary tract infections, or herpes tend to cause more superficial pain. Infections of the cervix or fallopian tubes like pelvic inflammatory disease tend to cause deeper pain.
Cancer of the reproductive tract, including the ovaries, cervix, uterus, or vagina.
Tissue Injury (ऊतक की चोट)
Pain after trauma to the pelvis from injury, surgery or childbirth.
Anatomic variations (शारीरिक परिवर्तन)
Hymenal remnants, vaginal septa, thickened undilatable hymen, hypoplasia of the introitus retroverted uterus or uterine prolapse can contribute to discomfort.
Hormonal causes (हार्मोनल कारण)
- Endometriosis and adenomyosis
- Estrogen deficiency is a particularly common cause of sexual pain complaints related to vaginal atrophy among postmenopausal women
- Pelvic masses, including ovarian cysts, tumors, and uterine fibroids can cause deep pain
- Pain from bladder irritation: Dyspareunia is a symptom of a disease called interstitial cystitis (IC)
- Vulvodynia: Vulvodynia is a diagnosis of exclusion in which women experience either generalized or localized vulvar pain
- Conditions that affect the surface of the vulva including LSEA, or xerosis. Vaginal dryness is sometimes seen in Sjögren’s syndrome
- Muscular dysfunction: For example, levator ani myalgia
- Psychological, such as vaginismus
Dyspareunia among Men (पुरुषों के बीच सकष्ट संगम)
In men, as in women, there are a number of physical factors that may cause sexual discomfort. Pain is sometimes experienced in the testicular or glans area of the penis immediately after ejaculation.
Men suffering from interstitial cystitis may experience intense pain at the moment of ejaculation. Gonorrheal infections are sometimes associated with burning or sharp penile pains during ejaculation.
Urethritis or prostatitis can make genital stimulation painful or uncomfortable. Anatomic deformities of the penis, such as exist in Peyronie’s disease, may also result in pain during coitus.
Another cause of painful intercourse is due to tension in a short and slender frenulum, frenulum breve, as the foreskin retracts on entry to the vagina irrespective of lubrication.
Dyspareunia Diagnosis (सकष्ट संगम का निदान)
Dyspareunia is a condition that has many causes and is not a diagnosis of itself. Criteria for genito-pelvic pain/penetration disorder include:
- Multiple episodes of difficulty with vaginal penetration
- Pain associated with intercourse attempts
- The anticipation of pain due to attempted intercourse
- Tensing of the pelvis in response to attempted penetration
Differential diagnosis (विभेदक निदान)
- Superficial dyspareunia or vulvar pain: infection, inflammation, anatomic causes, tissue destruction, psychosocial factors, muscular dysfunction
- Superficial dyspareunia without visible exam findings: When no other physical cause is found the diagnosis of vulvodynia should be considered. Vaginal atrophy may also not be seen clearly on an exam but commonly affects postmenopausal women and is generally associated with estrogen deficiency
- Deep dyspareunia or pelvic pain: endometriosis, ovarian cysts, pelvic adhesions, inflammatory diseases (interstitial cystitis, pelvic inflammatory disease), infections, congestion, psychosocial factors
Dyspareunia Treatment (सकष्ट संगम का उपचार)
The treatment for pain with intercourse depends on what is causing the pain. After proper diagnosis, one or more treatments for specific causes may be necessary.
- Pain due to yeast or fungal infections, a clinician may prescribe Mycogen cream, which treats both a yeast infection and associated painful inflammation and itching because it contains both an antifungal and asteroid.
- For pain that is likely due to postmenopausal vaginal dryness, estrogen treatment can be used.
- Women with diagnostic criteria for endometriosis, medications or surgery are possible options.
Discomfort with intercourse (संभोग के साथ असुविधा)
- Clearly explain to the patient what has happened, including identifying sites and causes of pain. Make clear that the pain, in almost all cases, disappears over time, or at least greatly lessens.
- Encourage the couple to add pleasant, sexually exciting experiences to their regular interactions, such as bathing together, or mutual caressing without intercourse.
- For those who have pain on deep penetration because of pelvic injury or disease, recommend a change in coital position to one with less penetration.
- Recommend water-soluble sexual or surgical lubricant during intercourse. Discourage petroleum jelly.
- Instruct the receiving partner to take the penis of the penetrating partner in their hand and control insertion themselves, rather than let the penetrating partner do it.
Ayurveda Treatment (आयुर्वेद उपचार)
Treatment involves finding out the cause that has lead to dyspareunia.
Ayurveda recommends the following supplements for treating dyspareunia:
- Sundari Kalp Forte
- Pushyanug Churna
- Rajahpravartini Bati
Other alternatives include relaxation exercises that may help in regaining control over vaginal muscles and reducing pain. Physical Therapy too, performed by a trained physical therapist could be considered, to rule out any abnormalities in the muscle or bone structure. Therapy may include manipulating body parts internally or externally to improve alignment and muscle strength. Specific breathing exercises that help in reducing pain may be recommended.
Yoga Treatment (योग उपचार)
Yoga can improve women’s sexual function, according to a 2009 study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine. The study involved sexually active women ages 22 to 55 who followed a 12-week regimen of an hour of yoga each day followed by breathing and relaxation exercises.
The biggest improvements were in women ages 45 or older. About 3 in 4 of the women reported that their sex lives improved after completing the yoga program. However, because there was no comparison group of women who did not participate in the yoga program, this study must be interpreted with caution and more menopause information is needed.
Home remedies (घरेलू उपचार)
If you suffer from dyspareunia, you can take simple steps at home. You can:
- Empty your bladder fully
- Take a warm bath
- Take a painkiller
- Use a water-based lubricant
- Apply an ice pack to the vulva
- Communicate your pain to your partner
- Practice pelvic floor exercises regularly
“Changes to your normal sexual routine such as shifting positions can also reduce dyspareunia symptoms,” says Dr. Yong. “Longer foreplay gives more time for stimulation and encourages natural vaginal lubrication.”
Dyspareunia & Free Siddha energy remedies (सकष्ट संगम और नि:शुल्क सिद्ध ऊर्जा उपचार)
1. Siddha preventive measures (सिद्ध निवारक उपाय)
Everybody must practice Siddha preventive measures, whether a person is affected with dyspareunia or not, but preventive measures are the primary steps for switching on to any other Siddha energy remedies, and hence they are important. It helps in one’s capability, effectiveness, and productivity, decision making power, intellectuality and removing minor health problems. There are three types of preventive measures:
- Earthing – performed for earthing the negativity of our body
- Field Cleaning – cleans energy field (Aura) of our body
- Siddha Brain Exercise/Energizing – energizes our brain for proper functionality
Everybody’s tendency is to get attracted to the word ‘free‘, however, don’t neglect even these Siddha preventive measures are free. Avail the benefits by practicing them sincerely, and regularly. For the ease of understanding Siddha preventive measures, please watch a video for a live demonstration.
2. Siddha Shaktidata Yog (सिद्ध शक्तीदाता योग)
This unique Siddha Shaktidata Yog of Siddha Spirituality can solve the problems related to dyspareunia with free Siddha energy remedies. There is no compulsion of training of ‘Swami Hardas Life System’ methods. This not only gives benefits to self but also it can be used for other affected persons, whether a person is in the same house, distantly available in the same city, same nation or might be in any corner of the world, however, both the procedures have been explained here.
3. Siddha Kalyan Sadhana (सिद्ध कल्याण साधना)
Recite this Sadhana with a Sankalp “My problems of dyspareunia are solved as early as possible and I should gain health”, which should be repeated in mind 3 – 3 times every after each stanza. Any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, sex, and age can recite this Sadhana for free, which should be repeated at least twice in a day. To know more, please click on this link.
4. A daily routine (एक दैनिक दिनचर्या)
In general, a daily routine may look like this:
- Carry out all medical checks as suggested above and follow the advice of your doctor
- Do Kegel exercises regularly
- Apply free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, as explained above
- Perform Swayamsiddha Agnihotra, daily if feasible
- In case, if someone wishes to learn advanced methods of Swami Hardas Life System, undergo unique training
Ensure to sprinkle in some fun during the day: Don’t forget to relax and laugh in between. Laughing is a great way to boost your immune system and help you.
Along with all the above activities, apply above explained free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, the more is good. Just try the methods of Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System. I am confident that you will surely find improvements within 30 days.
Training of Swami Hardas Life System (स्वामी हरदास लाइफ सिस्टम का प्रशिक्षण)
Any problem with regard to health, peace, and progress can be solved independently without money and medicines by undergoing training of Swami Hardas Life System. Any person irrespective of religion, caste, creed, faith, sex, and age can undergo this unique training.
In view of the above, I am confident that you have learned about dyspareunia, meaning, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatments – Ayurveda, Yoga, and Home remedies. You also learned free Siddha energy remedies. Now, you have become self-sufficient, hence its right time to use your acquired knowledge for solving problems as per the provision available in Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System.
After reading this article, what are your thoughts? Would you please let me know your precious thoughts.
The opinions expressed in this article are the personal opinions of the concerned site owners. Siddha Spirituality For Health is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. However, it is advisable to consult a specialist in the concerned field before availing of the benefits. Hence we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.