Dark circles under eyes (आँखों के नीचे काले घेरे) are dark blemishes around the eyes. There are many causes of this symptom, including heredity and bruising. Dark circles under eyes may look purple or blue to dark brown or black, depending on skin color. These circles are rarely a cause for concern, but people may wish to reduce their appearance for cosmetic reasons. In some cases, dark circles under the eyes can indicate a need for lifestyle changes, such as improvements to sleep habits or diet. Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System appeals to our valuable readers to read in-depth information like risk factors, causes, treatment, home remedies, and free Siddha energy remedies for wellbeing.
Dark circles under eyes Causes (आँखों के नीचे काले घेरे के कारण)
Any condition that causes the eyes to itch can contribute to darker circles due to rubbing or scratching the skin around them. Hay fever sufferers, in particular, will notice under-eye “smudges” during the height of the allergy season.
All causes of dark circles under the eyes include:
- Lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits
- Allergies, including hay fever
- Hyperpigmentation, which happens when the body produces more melanin
- Reduced levels of fatty tissue around the eyes
- Thinning skin under the eyes
- Anemia from iron deficiency
- Overexposure to sunlight
- Frequent rubbing of the eyes
- Inherited genes
- Thyroid conditions
- Eye drop treatment for glaucoma, such as bimatoprost
Dark circles under eyes Risk factors (आंखों के नीचे काले घेरे के जोखिम कारक)
Nonwhite ethnicity (गैर-जातीयता)
Dark circles are more common in people with darker skin tones, and they affect people of color more than white people. This risk factor is thought to be due to changes in pigmentation.
Dark circles can be hereditary. Research has found that if someone has dark circles under their eyes, these also appear in some other family members.
Dark circles under eyes Medications (आँखों के नीचे काले घेरे मेडिकेशन जोखिम
Any medications that cause blood vessels to dilate can cause circles under the eyes to darken. Because the skin under the eyes is very delicate, any increased blood flow shows through the skin.
The lack of nutrients in the diet, or the lack of a balanced diet, can contribute to the discoloration of the area under the eyes. It is believed that iron deficiency can cause dark circles as well. Iron deficiency is the most common type of anemia and this condition is a sign that not enough oxygen is getting to the body tissues.
The skin can also become paler during pregnancy and menstruation (due to lack of iron), allowing the underlying veins under the eyes to become more visible.
A lack of sleep and mental fatigue can cause paleness of the skin, allowing the blood underneath the skin to become more visible and appear more blue or darker.
Dark circles are likely to become more noticeable and permanent with age. This is because as people get older, their skin loses collagen, becoming thinner and more translucent. Circles may also gradually begin to appear darker in one eye than the other as a result of some habitual facial expressions, such as an uneven smile.
Sun exposure (सूर्य अनावरण)
Prompts your body to produce more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color.
Periorbital hyperpigmentation (पेरिओरिबिटल हाइपरपिग्मेंटेशन)
Periorbital hyperpigmentation is the official name for when there is more melanin produced around the eyes than is usual, giving them a darker color.
Dark circles under eyes Treatment (आंखों के नीचे काले घेरे का इलाज)
At one time, the hydroquinone solution was often mixed in an oil-free moisturizer that acted as a skin bleach. However, the use of hydroquinone for skin whitening has been banned in European countries due to health concerns.
In 2006, the United States Food and Drug Administration revoked its approval of hydroquinone for over the counter preparations warning that it may cause cancer or have many other detrimental effects.
The use of hydroquinone skin-whitening products can be toxic, harmful or lethal for humans.
Dark circles under eyes Creams (आँखों के नीचे काले घेरे के क्रीम)
Modern treatments include topical creams that are marketed for the condition e.g. L’Oreal, Olay, Skin Doctors, etc. Various ingredients have been researched, developed and included in these creams. For example, recently, chemical compounds called alpha-hydroxy acids have been added as a beneficial ingredient to creams for dark circles.
Specialist treatments including laser and intense pulsed light skin surgery can also be used.
A compounding cream of Pfaffia paniculata, Ptychopetalum olacoides, and Lilium candidum has also been reported as an effective treatment.
Low-level laser therapy, autologous fat transplantation, and hyaluronic acid fillers are also alternative treatment options.
Dark circles under eyes home remedies (आँखों के नीचे काले घेरे घरेलू उपचार)
There are many cosmetic products designed to minimize the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. But, most of these products are expensive and contain chemicals that can be harmful to the delicate skin. So, why not try home remedies? Many natural remedies can effectively treat this problem.
Cucumbers have cooling as well as astringent properties and hence they are widely used to treat dark circles. They can lighten the color of the skin, increase blood flow and reduce puffiness.
- Cut a cucumber into thick slices and chill them in the refrigerator. Place a cool cucumber slice over each eye for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash the area with lukewarm water. Do this twice daily for at least a week to notice changes.
- Grate a small cucumber, extract the juice and refrigerate it for a few minutes. Dip a cotton ball in the juice and apply it under the eyes. Allow the skin to absorb the juice for about 15 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this twice daily for a week.
- Another way to treat dark circles is to mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal quantities, then apply it on the skin near the eyes using a cotton ball. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Do this once daily for eight to 10 days.
Potatoes have natural bleaching properties that can help lighten dark circles. They can also help get rid of the puffiness around the eyes.
- Chill two potatoes in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Peel and grate the potatoes to extract the juice.
- Dip a cotton ball in the juice and apply it around your eyes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight.
- In the morning, wash it off with warm water.
- Follow this remedy daily for a week or more to remove dark circles.
Green Tea Bags (हरी चाय के बैग्स)
Rich in antioxidants and tannins, green tea bags can help lighten dark circles. The tannins in tea also reduce swelling and puffiness.
- Boil two green tea bags in one-half cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and cool them in the refrigerator for half an hour.
Almond Oil (बादाम तेल)
Almond oil is also very effective in lightening the skin color around the eyes. Being rich in nourishing vitamins and minerals, almond oil can replenish and rejuvenate the delicate skin and keep it moisturized.
- Lightly massage five or six drops of almond oil into the delicate skin under the eyes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and wash it off with cold water the next morning. Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles disappear almost entirely.
- Alternatively, mix five or six drops of almond oil with one tablespoon of raw honey. Apply it carefully on the skin under the eyes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and then wash with lukewarm water the next morning. Repeat daily until you get the desired results.
Tomatoes are one of the most effective remedies for dark circles. They contain the antioxidant lycopene, which helps lighten the dark circles.
- Blend one medium-size tomato into a paste.
- Add one-half teaspoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and two teaspoons of gram flour to the tomato paste. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply the paste on the dark circles.
- Allow it to sit for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this two or three times each week until your dark circles go away completely.
Mint leaves (पुदीने की पत्तियां)
The cooling effect of mint leaves can immediately soothe tired eyes, which in turn helps reduce dark circles.
- Grind a handful of fresh mint leaves into a paste. Add the juice from half a lemon
- Apply the mixture on the dark circles.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Gently pat dry the skin with a soft cloth.
- Do this once daily until you get positive results.
Dark circles under eyes & Free Siddha energy remedies (आँखों के नीचे काले घेरे और नि:शुल्क सिद्ध ऊर्जा उपचार)
1. Siddha preventive measures (सिद्ध निवारक उपाय)
Everybody must practice Siddha preventive measures, whether a person is affected with dark circles under eyes or not, but preventive measures are the primary steps for switching on to any other Siddha energy remedies, and hence they are important. It helps in one’s capability, effectiveness, and productivity, decision making power, intellectuality and removing minor health problems. There are three types of preventive measures:
- Earthing – performed for earthing the negativity of our body
- Field Cleaning – cleans energy field (Aura) of our body
- Siddha Brain Exercise/Energizing – energizes our brain for proper functionality
Everybody’s tendency is to get attracted to the word ‘free‘, however, don’t neglect even these Siddha preventive measures are free. Avail the benefits by practicing them sincerely, and regularly. For the ease of understanding Siddha preventive measures, please watch a video for a live demonstration.
2. Siddha Shaktidata Yog (सिद्ध शक्तीदाता योग)
This unique Siddha Shaktidata Yog of Siddha Spirituality can solve the problems related to dark circles under eyes with free Siddha energy remedies. There is no compulsion of training of ‘Swami Hardas Life System’ methods. This not only gives benefits to self but also it can be used for other affected persons, whether a person is in the same house, distantly available in the same city, same nation or might be in any corner of the world, however, both the procedures have been explained here.
3. Siddha Kalyan Sadhana (सिद्ध कल्याण साधना)
Recite this Sadhana with a Sankalp “My problems of dark circles under eyes are solved as early as possible and I should gain health”, which should be repeated in mind 3 – 3 times every after each stanza. Any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, sex, and age can recite this Sadhana for free, which should be repeated at least twice in a day. To know more, please click on this link.
4. CCPE products (CCPE उत्पाद)
These products work on the concepts of ‘Conceptual Creative Positive Energy’ (CCPE) within the provisions of the ‘CCPE Life System’ and the theory of Quantum Technology to a certain extent. However, the products get activated only whenever touched by a human and then they become capable of solving the problem and achieving health. However, please use these products for dark circles under eyes as mentioned below:
CCPE Extractor: The CCPE Extractor should be gently moved over the Agya Chakra in a circular motion at least for 30 to 60 seconds, thereafter, follow the same process on both the eyes simultaneously for another 30 to 60 seconds, which finishes within almost 2 – 4 minutes.
CCPE Booster: Keep one Booster over the Agya Chakra and another one each over both the eyes simultaneously for 3 minutes. You may need to have 3 Boosters, which establishes positivity.
5. A daily routine for dark circles under eyes (आँखों के नीचे काले घेरे के लिए एक दैनिक दिनचर्या)
In general, a daily routine to manage dark circles under eyes:
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle and a Sattvic diet
- Do aerobic exercises regularly
- Apply free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, as explained above
- Perform Swayamsiddha Agnihotra daily, if feasible
- In case, if someone wishes to learn advanced methods of Swami Hardas Life System, undergo unique training
Ensure to sprinkle in some fun during the day, however, don’t forget to relax and laugh in between. Laughing is a great way to boost your immune system and help you.
Along with all the above activities, apply above explained free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, the more is good. Just try the methods of Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System. I am confident that you will surely find improvements within 15 days.
Training of Swami Hardas Life System (स्वामी हरदास लाइफ सिस्टम का प्रशिक्षण)
Any problem with regard to health, peace, and progress can be solved independently without money and medicines by undergoing training of Swami Hardas Life System. Any person irrespective of religion, caste, creed, faith, sex, and age can undergo this unique training.
In view of the above, I am confident that you have learned about dark circles under eyes, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, medication, home remedies, creams, and treatment. You also learned free Siddha energy remedies. Now, you have become self-sufficient, hence its right time to use your acquired knowledge for solving problems as per the provision available in Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System.
After reading this article, what are your thoughts? Infact, I believe in sharing knowledge. Can I expect you to let me know your precious thoughts?
The opinions expressed in this article are the personal opinions of the concerned site owners. Siddha Spirituality For Health is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. However, it is advisable to consult a specialist in the concerned field before availing of the benefits. Hence we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.