Coronavirus (कोरोनावायरस) or COVID-19 are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans. As a matter of fact, Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System appeals to our valuable readers not to panic for the coronavirus. Although there is no treatment yet, we need to believe “prevention is better than cure” in this scenario.
Coronavirus Types (कोरोनावायरस के प्रकार)
There are different types of coronaviruses that vary in the severity of the illness they cause and how far they can spread. Currently, there are six recognized types of coronavirus that can infect people. Here are the most common types of coronavirus:
- 229E (alpha coronavirus)
- NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
- OC43 (beta coronavirus)
- HKU1 (beta coronavirus)
More dangerous and rarer types include MERS-CoV, which causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV), the coronavirus responsible for SARS. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV coronavirus. It can lead to a life-threatening form of pneumonia.
Coronavirus Symptoms (कोरोनावायरस के लक्षण)
Symptoms can show up anywhere from 2 to 14 days after exposure. Early on, they’re a lot like the common cold. You might notice:
- Shortness of breath
Infections range from mild to serious. The virus can turn deadly if it leads to pneumonia, respiratory failure, or septic shock. Those most at risk of death are the elderly and people with weakened immune systems.
Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, the infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure, and even death.
Coronavirus Causes (कोरोनावायरस के कारण)
Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people. Health officials are not sure about the source of coronavirus yet or how easily it can spread. This virus is found in many animals, including bats, cats, cattle, and camels. In one study, was shown that snakes can be also a source of coronavirus. Also, the coronavirus may be linked to seafood and live animal market in Wuhan which has been closed.
It is believed that the recent outbreak of coronavirus has occurred in a market for illegal wildlife in the Central Chinese city of Wuhan. The WHO and Chinese health authorities are investigating the outbreak of recent coronavirus, which has claimed more than 3000 lives and reportedly infected thousands. There is no specific treatment for the coronavirus. Doctors are usually giving to their patient’s supportive care for their symptoms, such as pain relievers and fluids. Those patients that are hospitalized may need support with breathing.
Coronavirus Diagnosis (कोरोनावायरस का निदान)
You could get lab tests, including nose and throat cultures and blood work, to find out whether your cold was caused by a coronavirus, but there’s no reason to. The test results wouldn’t change how you treat your symptoms, which typically go away in a few days.
Coronavirus Prevention (कोरोनावायरस की रोकथाम)
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease in 2019 (COVID-19). However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask. CDC does not recommend that people who are well wearing a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.
These are everyday habits that can help prevent the spread of several viruses. CDC does have specific guidance for travelers.
Coronavirus Treatment (कोरोनावायरस का उपचार)
There is no vaccine for coronavirus. To help prevent a coronavirus infection, do the same things you do to avoid the common cold:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep your hands and fingers away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are infected.
You treat a coronavirus infection the same way you treat a cold:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids.
- Take over-the-counter medicine for a sore throat and fever. But don’t give aspirin to children or teens younger than 19; use ibuprofen or acetaminophen instead.
A humidifier or steamy shower can also help ease a sore and scratchy throat.
Even when a coronavirus causes MERS or SARS in other countries, the kind of coronavirus infection common in the U.S. isn’t a serious threat for an otherwise healthy adult. If you get sick, treat your symptoms and contact a doctor if they get worse or don’t go away.
Coronavirus Risk factors (कोरोनावायरस के जोखिम कारक)
The coronavirus can spread from person to person. Health officials have seen that this is happening most often where people are close together and in the health care settings and till that date, 16 health care workers have been infected with the coronavirus. The recent risk factors for coronavirus include:
Recent travel to Arabian Peninsula and China: If you have recently traveled to these countries and in a period of 14 days after traveling from them, you develop symptoms, such as shortness of breath or cough, then visit your doctor as soon as possible and do not forget to tell about your recent travel.
Close contact with citizen of Arabian Peninsula and China: If you had a close contact with some citizen of these countries and you develop symptoms, like fever, cough or shortness of breath, then talk with your doctor and notice if your condition has worsened in a period of 14 days, starting from the day you were last exposed to the ill person.
Close contact to a confirmed case of MERS: If you have a contact with a person who has confirmed the case of MERS, then you have an increased risk of getting coronavirus and you need to see your doctor as soon as possible.
Ayurveda for Coronavirus (कोरोनावायरस के लिए आयुर्वेद)
As per the Ayurvedic Practices, the following Preventive Management Steps include:
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available.
- Drink Shadang Paniya (Musta, Parpat, Usheer, Chandan, Udeechya Nagar) processed water (10 gm powder boiled in 1-liter water, until it reduces to half). Store it in a bottle and drink it when thirsty.
Coronavirus & Free Siddha energy remedies (कोरोनावायरस और नि:शुल्क सिद्ध ऊर्जा उपचार)
1. Siddha preventive measures (सिद्ध निवारक उपाय)
Everybody must practice Siddha preventive measures, whether a person is affected with coronavirus or not, but preventive measures are the primary steps for switching on to any other Siddha energy remedies, and hence they are important. It helps in one’s capability, effectiveness, and productivity, decision making power, intellectuality and removing minor health problems. There are three types of preventive measures:
- Earthing – performed for earthing the negativity of our body
- Field Cleaning – cleans energy field (Aura) of our body
- Siddha Brain Exercise/Energizing – energizes our brain for proper functionality
Everybody’s tendency is to get attracted to the word ‘free‘, however, don’t neglect even these Siddha preventive measures are free. Avail the benefits by practicing them sincerely, and regularly. For the ease of understanding what Siddha preventive measures are, please watch a video for a live demonstration.
2. Siddha Shaktidata Yog (सिद्ध शक्तीदाता योग)
This unique Siddha Shaktidata Yog of Siddha Spirituality can solve the problems related to coronavirus with free Siddha energy remedies. There is no compulsion of training of ‘Swami Hardas Life System’ methods. This not only gives benefits to self but also it can be used for other affected persons, whether a person is in the same house, distantly available in the same city, same nation or might be in any corner of the world, however, both the procedures have been explained here.
3. Siddha Kalyan Sadhana (सिद्ध कल्याण साधना)
Recite this Sadhana with a Sankalp “My problems of coronavirus are solved as early as possible and I should gain health”, which should be repeated in mind 3 – 3 times every after each stanza. Any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, sex, and age can recite this Sadhana for free, which should be repeated at least twice in a day. To know more, please click on this link.
A daily routine (एक दैनिक दिनचर्या)
In general, a daily routine may look like this:
- Increase physical activities e.g. exercise, walking, swimming, and consume sattvik diet, etc
- Apply free Siddha energy remedies as explained above
- Observe prevention as explained above
- In case, if someone wishes to learn advanced methods of Swami Hardas Life System, undergo unique training
- Perform Swayamsiddha Agnihotra daily, if feasible. It would certainly help make surrounding air free from dangerous coronavirus.
Ensure to sprinkle in some fun during the day: Don’t forget to relax and laugh in between. Laughing is a great way to boost your immune system and help you.
Along with all the above activities, apply above explained free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, the more is good. Just try the methods of Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System. I am confident that you will surely find improvements within 3 days.
Training of Swami Hardas Life System (स्वामी हरदास लाइफ सिस्टम का प्रशिक्षण)
Any problem with regard to health, peace, and progress can be solved independently without money and medicines by undergoing training of Swami Hardas Life System. Any person irrespective of religion, caste, creed, faith, sex, and age can undergo this unique training.
Coronavirus Advisory (कोरोनावायरस सलाह)
However, Cabinet Secretary, on 1st March 2020, held a high-level meeting on the preparedness to deal with the deadly coronavirus with various government departments and ministries. The government of India has issued a new travel advisory urging everyone to refrain from travel to China. Also, anyone with a travel history of China since 15 January 2020 could be quarantined.
The status of coronavirus as of yesterday is that it has spread to almost 96 countries. Around 1,00,000 people have been affected in China alone. There have been more than 3000 deaths sofar in China. However, there is no need to panic as strict prevention would alone stop spreading coronavirus.
In view of the above, I am confident that you have learned about coronavirus, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, Ayurveda, advisory, and treatments. You also learned free Siddha energy remedies. Now, you have become self-sufficient, hence its right time to use your acquired knowledge for solving problems as per the provision available in Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System.
After reading this article, how would you rate it? Would you please share the knowledge with others and let me know your precious thoughts?
The opinions expressed in this article are the personal opinions of the concerned site owners. Siddha Spirituality For Health is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. However, it is advisable to consult a specialist in the concerned field before availing of the benefits. Hence we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.