An autoimmune disease (स्व-प्रतिरक्षित रोग) is a condition arising from an abnormal immune response to a normal body part. There are at least 100 types (list included in this article) of autoimmune diseases. Nearly any body part can be involved. Common symptoms include low-grade fever and feeling tired. Often symptoms come and go. About 24 million people in the United States are affected by an autoimmune disease. Women are more commonly affected than men. The first autoimmune diseases were described in the early 1900. Being one of the most important diseases, Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System appeals to our valuable readers to read this article for well-being.
Autoimmune disease Definition (स्व-प्रतिरक्षित रोग की परिभाषा)
A disease in which the body’s immune system, responsible for fighting off foreign invaders such as bacteria and viruses, begins to attack and damage a part of the body as if it were foreign.
Autoimmune disease Symptoms (स्व-प्रतिरक्षित रोग के लक्षण)
These diseases present similar symptoms across more than eighty different types. The appearance and severity of these symptoms depend on the location and type of autoimmune response that occurs. An individual may also have more than one autoimmune disease simultaneously, and display symptoms of multiple diseases.
In general, the common symptoms are:
- Low-grade fever
- A general feeling of unwell
- Muscle aches and joint pain
- Rash on different areas of the skin
Such symptoms may aid in diagnosis by supporting the results from biologic markers of autoimmune diseases.
Areas commonly impacted by autoimmune diseases include:
- Blood vessels
- Underlying connective tissues
- Joints and muscles
- Red blood cells
- Endocrine glands, like thyroid or pancreas glands
The above diseases tend to have characteristic pathological effects, which characterize them as an autoimmune disease.
Research suggests an overall correlation between autoimmune diseases and cancer, in that having an autoimmune disease increases the risk or likelihood of developing certain cancers. Autoimmune diseases cause inflammation through a variety of mechanisms, however, the way in which inflammation is created does not greatly influence cancer risk. Rather, the cancer risk is largely dependent on the fact that all autoimmune diseases increase chronic inflammation which has been linked to cancer. Below are some autoimmune diseases most commonly linked to cancer including:
- Celiac disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
Celiac disease (सीलिएक रोग)
It presents the strongest associations with gastrointestinal and lymphoproliferative cancers. In celiac disease, the autoimmune reaction is caused by the body’s loss of immune tolerance to ingested gluten, found primarily in wheat, barley, and rye. This explains the increased risk of gastrointestinal cancers, as the gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, and anus, all areas that the ingested gluten would traverse digestion.
Inflammatory bowel disease (पेट दर्द रोग)
Individuals with IBD lose immune tolerance for normal bacteria present in the gut microbiome. In this case, the immune system attacks the bacteria and induces chronic inflammation, which has been linked to increased cancer risk.
Multiple sclerosis (मल्टीपल स्क्लेरोसिस)
It is associated with decreased risk of cancer overall but an increased risk of central nervous system cancer, primarily in the brain. Multiple sclerosis is a neurodegenerative disease in which T-cells – a specific type of immune cell attack the important myelin sheath in brain neurons. This reduces the nervous system function, creating inflammation and subsequent cancer of the brain.
Rheumatoid arthritis (गठिया)
RA presents mild, yet significant associations with focal cancers all throughout the body as well as lymphoproliferative cancers. In rheumatoid arthritis, cells that make up the body’s joints and cartilages become invasive and induce local inflammation. Additionally, the chronic inflammation and over-activation of the immune system create an environment that favors further malignant transformation of other cells.
Systemic lupus erythematosus (प्रणालीगत एक प्रकार का वृक्ष)
The chronic inflammation throughout the entire body promotes the malignant transformation of other cells which contributes to the increased risk of systemic and lymphoproliferative cancers.
Autoimmune disease Causes (स्व-प्रतिरक्षित रोग के कारण)
The cause is generally unknown. Some autoimmune diseases such as lupus run in families, and certain cases may be triggered by infections or other environmental factors. Some common diseases that are generally considered autoimmune include:
- Celiac disease
- Diabetes mellitus type 1
- Graves’ disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
Autoimmune diseases are conditions in which the human immune system attacks healthy human tissues within the body. Research focusing on both genome scanning and family trait inheritance analysis has enabled scientists to further understand the etiology of autoimmune diseases such as Type 1 diabetes and Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Diabetes Mellitus type 1 is a condition in which pancreatic β-cells are targeted and destroyed by the immune system. The condition is a result of neo-natal mutations to the insulin gene (INS) which is responsible for mediating the production of the insulin in the pancreas.
- There is no complete genetic mapping for rheumatoid arthritis, several genes are thought to play a role in causing RA. The genes that influence the human immune system contain a TNF receptor-associated factor 1(TRAF1).
Environmental factors (पर्यावरणीय कारक)
A range of environmental factors e.g. air pollution has been recognized as either having a direct role in the development or being a catalyst to many autoimmune diseases. Current studies indicate up to seventy percent of autoimmune disease is due to environmental factors, including chemicals, infection, diet, and gut dysbiosis.
- Environmental triggers
- Reduced oral tolerance
- Gut dysbiosis
- Enhanced gut permeability
- Increased immune reactivity
Autoimmune disease Diagnosis (स्व-प्रतिरक्षित रोग का निदान)
For a disease to be regarded as an autoimmune disease it needs to answer to Witebsky’s postulates (first formulated by Ernest Witebsky and colleagues in 1957 and modified in 1994):
- Direct evidence to transfer of disease-causing antibody or disease-causing T- lymphocyte white blood cells
- Indirect evidence based on the reproduction of the autoimmune disease in experimental animals
- Circumstantial evidence from clinical clues
Symptoms of early autoimmune disease are often the exact same as common illnesses, including:
- Joint pain
Due to the fact symptoms vary for the affected location, disease-causing agents, and individuals, it is difficult for proper diagnosis. Typically, the diagnosis begins for looking into a patient’s family’s history for genetic predisposition, which is combined with various tests, as no single test can identify an autoimmune disease.
Antinuclear antibody (जीवाणुरोधी एंटीबॉडी)
A test used to identify abnormal proteins, known as antinuclear antibodies, produced when the body attacks its own tissues. It may test positive in several disorders. This test is most useful for diagnosing systemic lupus erythematosus, having a 95% positive test rate.
Complete blood count (पूर्ण रक्त गणना)
Test, taking measurements on maturity levels, count, and size of blood cells. Targeted cells include:
- Red blood cells
- White blood cells
Based on increased or decreased numbers in these counts, underlying medical conditions may be present.
A test used to measure levels of a protein group of the immune system called complement within the blood.
C reactive protein (सी प्रतिक्रियाशील प्रोटीन)
It is a protein made in the liver generally increases with inflammation and may be high in autoimmune disease.
Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (लालरक्तकण अवसादन दर)
This test measures the rate at which a patient’s blood cells descend in a test tube. More rapid descents may indicate inflammation, a common symptom of autoimmune disease. If these tests are indicative of anti-body abnormalities and inflammation, further tests will be conducted to identify the autoimmune disease present.
Autoimmune disease Treatment (स्व-प्रतिरक्षित रोग का उपचार)
Treatment depends on the type and severity of the condition. Traditional treatment options may include immunosuppressant drugs to weaken the overall immune response, such as:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to reduce inflammation
- Glucocorticoids to reduce inflammation
- Disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs) to decrease the damaging tissue and organ effects of the inflammatory autoimmune response
Other standard treatment methods include:
- Vitamin or hormone supplements for what the body is lacking due to the disease e.g. insulin, vitamin B12, thyroid hormone, etc
- Physical therapy if the disease impacts bones, joints, or muscles
Because these drugs aim to reduce the immune response against the body’s own tissues, there are side effects of these traditional treatment methods, such as being more vulnerable to infections that can potentially be life-threatening.
The goal for these advancements is to have treatment options available that are less toxic to the patient and have more specific targets. Such options include:
- Antigen-specific immunotherapy which allows immune cells to specifically target the abnormal cells that cause autoimmune disease
- A co-stimulatory blockade that works to block the pathway that leads to the autoimmune response
- Regulatory T cell therapy that utilizes this special type of T cell to suppress the autoimmune response
Autoimmune disease List (स्व-प्रतिरक्षित रोग की सूची)
Under normal conditions, an immune response cannot be triggered against the cells of one’s own body. In some cases, however, immune cells make a mistake and attack the very cells that they are meant to protect. This can lead to a variety of autoimmune diseases. They encompass a broad category of related diseases in which the person’s immune system attacks his or her own tissue.
- Addison’s disease
- Adult Still’s disease
- Alopecia areata
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Anti-GBM/Anti-TBM nephritis
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
- An Autoimmune angioedema
- Autoimmune dysautonomia
- An Autoimmune encephalomyelitis
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- An Autoimmune inner ear disease (AIED)
- Autoimmune myocarditis
- An Autoimmune oophoritis
- Autoimmune orchitis
- An Autoimmune pancreatitis
- Autoimmune retinopathy
- An Autoimmune urticaria
- Axonal & neuronal neuropathy (AMAN)
- Baló disease
- Behcet’s disease
- Benign mucosal pemphigoid
- Bullous pemphigoid
- Castleman disease (CD)
- Celiac disease
- Chagas disease
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO)
- Churg-Strauss Syndrome (CSS) or Eosinophilic Granulomatosis (EGPA)
- Cicatricial pemphigoid
- Cogan’s syndrome
- Cold agglutinin disease
- Congenital heart block
- Coxsackie myocarditis
- CREST syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Dermatitis herpetiformis
- Devic’s disease (neuromyelitis optica)
- Discoid lupus
- Dressler’s syndrome
- Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE)
- Eosinophilic fasciitis
- Erythema nodosum
- Essential mixed cryoglobulinemia
- Evans syndrome
- Fibrosing alveolitis
- Giant cell arteritis (temporal arteritis)
- Giant cell myocarditis
- Goodpasture’s syndrome
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
- Graves’ disease
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Hemolytic anemia
- Henoch-Schonlein purpura (HSP)
- Herpes gestationis or pemphigoid gestationis (PG)
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) (Acne Inversa)
- IgA Nephropathy
- IgG4-related sclerosing disease
- Immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)
- Inclusion body myositis (IBM)
- Interstitial cystitis (IC)
- Juvenile arthritis
- Type 1 diabetes (Juvenile diabetes)
- Juvenile myositis (JM)
- Kawasaki disease
- Lambert-Eaton syndrome
- Leukocytoclastic vasculitis
- Lichen planus
- Lichen sclerosus
- Ligneous conjunctivitis
- Linear IgA disease (LAD)
- Lyme disease chronic
- Meniere’s disease
- Microscopic polyangiitis (MPA)
- Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD)
- Mooren’s ulcer
- Mucha-Habermann disease
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN) or MMNCB
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Neonatal Lupus
- Neuromyelitis Optica
- Ocular cicatricial pemphigoid
- Optic neuritis
- Palindromic rheumatism (PR)
- Paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration (PCD)
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- Parry Romberg syndrome
- Pars planitis (peripheral uveitis)
- Parsonage-Turner syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Perivenous encephalomyelitis
- Pernicious anemia (PA)
- POEMS syndrome
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Polyglandular syndromes type I, II, III
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Postmyocardial infarction syndrome
- Postpericardiotomy syndrome
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Progesterone Dermatitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Pure red cell aplasia (PRCA)
- Pyoderma gangrenosum
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Reactive Arthritis
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Relapsing polychondritis
- Restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- Retroperitoneal fibrosis
- Rheumatic fever
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Schmidt syndrome
- Sjögren’s syndrome
- Sperm & testicular autoimmunity
- Stiff person syndrome (SPS)
- Subacute bacterial endocarditis (SBE)
- Susac’s syndrome
- Sympathetic ophthalmia (SO)
- Takayasu’s arteritis
- Temporal arteritis/Giant cell arteritis
- Thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP)
- Tolosa-Hunt syndrome (THS)
- Transverse myelitis
- Type 1 diabetes
- Ulcerative colitis (UC)
- Undifferentiated connective tissue disease (UCTD)
- Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Disease
Autoimmune disease & Free Siddha energy remedies (स्व-प्रतिरक्षित रोग और नि:शुल्क सिद्ध ऊर्जा उपचार)
1. Siddha preventive measures (सिद्ध निवारक उपाय)
Everybody must practice Siddha preventive measures, whether a person is affected with autoimmune disease or not, but preventive measures are the primary steps for switching on to any other Siddha energy remedies, and hence they are important. It helps in one’s capability, effectiveness, and productivity, decision making power, intellectuality, and removing minor health problems. There are three types of preventive measures:
- Earthing – performed for earthing the negativity of our body
- Field Cleaning – cleans energy field (Aura) of our body
- Siddha Brain Exercise/Energizing – energizes our brain for proper functionality
Everybody’s tendency is to get attracted to the word ‘free‘, however, don’t neglect even these Siddha preventive measures are free. Avail the benefits by practicing them sincerely, and regularly. For the ease of understanding what Siddha preventive measures are, please watch a video for a live demonstration.
2. Siddha Shaktidata Yog (सिद्ध शक्तीदाता योग)
This unique Siddha Shaktidata Yog of Siddha Spirituality can solve the problems related to autoimmune disease with free Siddha energy remedies. There is no compulsion of training of ‘Swami Hardas Life System’ methods. This not only gives benefits to self but also it can be used for other affected persons, whether a person is in the same house, distantly available in the same city, same nation or might be in any corner of the world, however, both the procedures have been explained here.
3. Siddha Kalyan Sadhana (सिद्ध कल्याण साधना)
Recite this Sadhana with a Sankalp “My problems of autoimmune disease are solved as early as possible and I should gain health”, which should be repeated in mind 3 – 3 times every after each stanza. Any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, sex, and age can recite this Sadhana for free, which should be repeated at least twice in a day. To know more, please click on this link.
4. CCPE products (CCPE उत्पाद)
These products work on the concepts of ‘Conceptual Creative Positive Energy’ (CCPE) within the provisions of the ‘CCPE Life System’ and the theory of Quantum Technology to a certain extent. However, the products get activated only whenever touched by a human and then they become capable of solving the problem and achieving health. However, please use these products for autoimmune disease as mentioned below:
CCPE Extractor: The CCPE Extractor should be gently moved over the Agya Chakra in a circular motion at least for 30 to 60 seconds, thereafter, follow the same process on the head, chest, and naval for another 30 to 60 seconds, which finishes within almost 3 – 6 minutes.
CCPE Booster: Keep one Booster over the Agya Chakra and another one each over the head, chest, and naval for 3 minutes. You may need to have 4 Boosters, which establishes positivity.
A daily routine (एक दैनिक दिनचर्या)
In general, a daily routine may look like this:
- Increase physical activities e.g. exercise, walking, swimming, and consume Sattvik diet, Mediterranean diet, etc
- Apply free Siddha energy remedies regularly as explained above
- Perform Swayamsiddha Agnihotra daily, if feasible
- In case, if someone wishes to learn advanced methods of Swami Hardas Life System, undergo unique training
Ensure to sprinkle in some fun during the day: Don’t forget to relax and laugh in between. Laughing is a great way to boost your immune system and help you.
Along with all the above activities, apply above explained free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, the more is good. Just try the methods of Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System. I am confident that you will surely find improvements within 3 days.
Training of Swami Hardas Life System (स्वामी हरदास लाइफ सिस्टम का प्रशिक्षण)
Any problem with regard to health, peace, and progress can be solved independently without money and medicines by undergoing training of Swami Hardas Life System. Any person irrespective of religion, caste, creed, faith, sex, and age can undergo this unique training.
In view of the above, I am confident that you have learned about autoimmune disease, definition, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and free Siddha energy remedies. Now, you have become self-sufficient, hence its right time to use your acquired knowledge for solving problems as per the provision available in Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System. However, keep learning and practicing the free Siddha Energy Remedies, which would help guide how to solve various problems regarding health, peace, and progress, without money and medicines.
After reading this article, how would you rate it? Would you please share the knowledge with others and let me know your precious thoughts?
The opinions expressed in this article are the personal opinions of the concerned site owners. Siddha Spirituality For Health is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. However, it is advisable to consult a specialist in the concerned field before availing of the benefits. Hence we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.