Ankylosing spondylitis (एंकिलॉजिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस) is a type of arthritis in which there is long-term inflammation of the joints of the spine. Typically the joints where the spine joins the pelvis are also affected. Occasionally other joints such as the shoulders or hips are involved. Eye and bowel problems may also occur. Back pain is a characteristic symptom of AS, and it often comes and goes. Stiffness of the affected joints generally worsens over time. Although the cause of ankylosing spondylitis is unknown, it is believed to involve a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Since there is no way left, Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System appeals to our valuable readers to undergo training of SHLS and apply the methods effectively, without money and medicines.
Ankylosing spondylitis Definition (एंकिलॉजिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस परिभाषा)
A form of chronic inflammation of the spine and the sacroiliac joints. Chronic inflammation in these areas causes pain and stiffness in and around the spine. Over time, chronic spinal inflammation can lead to a complete cementing together of the vertebrae, a process called ankylosis. Ankylosing spondylitis can sometimes be seen in patients with psoriasis and inflammatory bowel disease.
Ankylosing spondylitis Symptoms (एंकिलॉजिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस के लक्षण)
The signs and symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis often appear gradually, with peak onset being between 20 and 30 years of age. Initial symptoms are usually a chronic dull pain in the lower back or gluteal region combined with the stiffness of the lower back. Individuals often experience pain and stiffness that awakens them in the early morning hours.
AS can occur in any part of the spine or the entire spine, often with pain referred to one or the other buttock or the back of the thigh from the sacroiliac joint. Arthritis in the hips and shoulders may also occur.
About 40% of people with AS will also experience inflammation of the anterior chamber of the eye, causing eye pain, redness, floaters and sensitivity to light.
Inflammation of the prostate occurs with increased frequency in men. Cardiovascular involvement may include inflammation of the aorta, aortic valve insufficiency or disturbances of the heart’s electrical conduction system.
Ankylosing spondylitis Diagnosis (एंकिलॉजिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस का निदान)
Ankylosing spondylitis is a member of the more broadly defined disease axial spondyloarthritis. Axial spondyloarthritis can be divided into:
- Radiographic axial spondyloarthritis (which is a synonym for ankylosing spondylitis) and
- Non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis (which include less severe forms and early stages of ankylosing spondylitis)
While ankylosing spondylitis can be diagnosed through the description of radiological changes in the sacroiliac joints and spine, there are currently no direct tests to unambiguously diagnose early forms of ankylosing spondylitis. Diagnosis of non-radiologic axial spondyloarthritis is, therefore, more difficult and is based on the presence of several typical disease features.
These diagnostic criteria include:
- Inflammatory back pain
- Past history of inflammation in the joints, heels, or tendon-bone attachments
- Family history for axial spondyloarthritis
- Positive for the biomarker HLA-B27
- Good response to treatment with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Signs of elevated inflammation (C-reactive protein and erythrocyte sedimentation rate)
- A manifestation of psoriasis, inflammatory bowel disease, or inflammation of the eye (uveitis)
If these criteria still do not give a compelling diagnosis magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) may be useful. MRI can show inflammation of the sacroiliac joint.
Radiographic features (रेडियोग्राफिक सुविधाएँ)
- The earliest changes in the sacroiliac joints demonstrable by plain x-ray show erosions and sclerosis
- Progression of the erosions leads to pseudo-widening of the joint space and bony ankylosis
- X-ray spine can reveal squaring of vertebrae with spine ossification
- A drawback of X-ray diagnosis is the signs and symptoms of AS have usually been established
Blood parameters (रक्त मापदंड)
During acute inflammatory periods, people with ankylosing spondylitis may show an increase in the blood concentration of CRP and an increase in the ESR, but there are many with AS whose CRP and ESR rates do not increase.
Genetic testing (आनुवंशिक परीक्षण)
Variations of the HLA-B gene increase the risk of developing ankylosing spondylitis, although it is not a diagnostic test. Those with the HLA-B27 variant are at a higher risk than the general population of developing the disorder. HLA-B27, demonstrated in a blood test, can occasionally help with diagnosis, but in itself is not diagnostic of AS in a person with back pain.
The Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis Disease Activity Index (BASDAI), developed in Bath (UK), is an index designed to detect the inflammatory burden of active disease. The BASDAI can help to establish a diagnosis of AS in the presence of other factors such as HLA-B27 positivity, persistent buttock pain which resolves with exercise, and X-ray or MRI-evident involvement of the sacroiliac joints.
The Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis Functional Index (BASFI) is a functional index that can accurately assess functional impairment due to the disease, as well as improvements following therapy. The BASFI is not usually used as a diagnostic tool, but rather as a tool to establish a current baseline and subsequent response to therapy.
Juvenile ankylosing spondylitis (JAS) is a rare form of the disease which differs from the more common adult form. Enthesophathy and arthritis of large joints of the lower extremities are more common than the characteristic early-morning back pain seen in adult AS.
Ankylosing tarsitis of the ankle is a common feature, as is the more classical findings of seronegative ANA and RF as well as the presence of the HLA-B27 allele. Primary engagement of the appendicular joints may explain the delayed diagnosis, however other common symptoms of AS such as uveitis, diarrhea, pulmonary disease, and heart valve disease may lead suspicion away from other juvenile spondyloarthropathies.
Schober’s test (शोबर का परीक्षण)
The Schober’s test is a useful clinical measure of flexion of the lumbar spine performed during the physical examination.
Ankylosing spondylitis Treatment (एंकिलॉजिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस का उपचार)
There is no cure for ankylosing spondylitis, although treatments and medications can reduce symptoms and pain.
Ankylosing spondylitis Medication (एंकिलॉजिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस की दवा)
The major types of medications used to treat ankylosing spondylitis are pain-relievers and drugs aimed at stopping or slowing the progression of the disease. All of these have potentially serious side effects. Pain-relieving drugs come in two major classes:
- The mainstay of therapy in all seronegative spondyloarthropathies are anti-inflammatory drugs, which include NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, phenylbutazone, diclofenac, indomethacin, naproxen and COX-2 inhibitors, which reduce inflammation and pain. Indomethacin is a drug of choice.
- Opioid painkillers
Medications used to treat the progression of the disease include the following:
- Disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) such as sulfasalazine can be used in people with peripheral arthritis
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNFα) blockers (antagonists), such as the biologics etanercept, infliximab, golimumab, and adalimumab, have shown good short-term effectiveness in the form of a profound and sustained reduction in all clinical and laboratory measures of disease activity
- Anti-interleukin-6 inhibitors such as tocilizumab, currently approved for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, and rituximab, a monoclonal antibody against CD20, are also undergoing trials
- Interleukin-17A inhibitor secukinumab is an option for the treatment of active ankylosing spondylitis that has responded inadequately to (TNFα) blockers
Ankylosing spondylitis Surgery (एंकिलॉज़िंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस की सर्जरी)
In severe cases of ankylosing spondylitis, surgery can be an option in the form of joint replacements, particularly in the knees and hips.
In addition, AS can have some manifestations which make anesthesia more complex. Changes in the upper airway can lead to difficulties in intubating the airway, spinal and epidural anesthesia may be difficult owing to calcification of ligaments, and a small number of people have aortic insufficiency.
Physical therapy (शारीरिक चिकित्सा)
- Low-intensity aerobic exercise
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
- Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF)
- Exercise programs, either at home or supervised
- Group exercises
Ankylosing spondylitis Epidemiology (एंकिलोसिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस महामारी विज्ञान)
The disease is most common in Northern European countries and seen least in people of Afro-Caribbean descent. Although the ratio of male to female disease is reportedly 3:1, many rheumatologists believe the number of women with AS is underdiagnosed, as most women tend to experience milder cases of the disease.
The majority of people with AS, including 95 percent of people of European descent with the disease, express the HLA-B27 antigen and high levels of immunoglobulin A (IgA) in the blood.
Ankylosing spondylitis Research (एंकिलोसिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस अनुसंधान)
In 2007, a collaborative effort by an international team of researchers in the United Kingdom, Australia, and the United States led to the discovery of two genes that also contribute to the cause of AS: ARTS-1 and IL23R.
The findings were published in the November 2007 edition of Nature Genetics, a journal that emphasizes research on the genetic basis for common and complex diseases. Together with HLA-B27, these two genes account for roughly 70 percent of the overall number of cases of the disease.
Ankylosing spondylitis & Free Siddha energy remedies (एंकिलोसिंग
स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस और नि:शुल्क सिद्ध ऊर्जा उपचार)
1. Siddha preventive measures for Ankylosing spondylitis (एंकिलॉजिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस के लिए सिद्ध निवारक उपाय)
Everybody must practice Siddha preventive measures, whether a person is affected with ankylosing spondylitis or not, but preventive measures are the primary steps for switching on to any other Siddha energy remedies, and hence they are important. It helps in one’s capability, effectiveness, and productivity, decision making power, intellectuality and removing minor health problems. There are three types of preventive measures:
- Earthing – performed for earthing the negativity of our body
- Field Cleaning – cleans energy field (Aura) of our body
- Siddha Brain Exercise/Energizing – energizes our brain for proper functionality
Everybody’s tendency is to get attracted to the word ‘free‘, however, don’t neglect even these Siddha preventive measures are free. Avail the benefits by practicing them sincerely, and regularly. For the ease of understanding Siddha preventive measures, please watch a video for a live demonstration.
2. Siddha Shaktidata Yog for Ankylosing spondylitis (एंकिलॉजिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस के लिए सिद्ध शक्तीदाता योग)
This unique Siddha Shaktidata Yog of Siddha Spirituality can solve the problems related to ankylosing spondylitis with free Siddha energy remedies. There is no compulsion of training of ‘Swami Hardas Life System’ methods. This not only gives benefits to self but also it can be used for other affected persons, whether a person is in the same house, distantly available in the same city, same nation or might be in any corner of the world, however, both the procedures have been explained here.
3. Siddha Kalyan Sadhana for Ankylosing spondylitis (एंकिलॉजिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस के लिए सिद्ध कल्याण साधना)
Recite this Sadhana with a Sankalp “My problems of ankylosing spondylitis are solved as early as possible and I should gain health”, which should be repeated in mind 3 – 3 times every after each stanza. Any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, sex, and age can recite this Sadhana for free, which should be repeated at least twice in a day. To know more, please click on this link.
4. CCPE products for Ankylosing spondylitis (एंकिलॉजिंग स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस के लिए CCPE उत्पाद)
These products work on the concepts of ‘Conceptual Creative Positive Energy’ (CCPE) within the provisions of ‘CCPE Life System’ and the theory of Quantum Technology to a certain extent. However, the products get activated only whenever touched by a human and then they become capable of solving the problem and achieving health. However, please use these products for ankylosing spondylitis as mentioned below:
CCPE Extractor: The CCPE Extractor should be gently moved over the Agya Chakra in a circular motion at least for 30 to 60 seconds, thereafter, follow the same process on the spinal cord starting from head to lower back for another 30 to 60 seconds, which finishes within almost 2 – 4 minutes.
CCPE Booster: Keep one Booster over the Agya Chakra and another three (first at the starting point, second at mid of backbone, and third at the lower back) over the spinal cord starting from head to lower back for 3 minutes. You may need to have 4 Boosters, which establishes positivity.
5. A daily routine (एक दैनिक दिनचर्या)
In general, a daily routine to manage ankylosing spondylitis may look like this:
- Carry out all medical checks as suggested above and follow the advice of your doctor
- Apply free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, as explained above
- Do walking and aerobic exercises
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Strictly follow Sattvic diet
- Perform Swayamsiddha Agnihotra daily, if feasible
- Try to learn advanced methods of Swami Hardas Life System for fast recovery
Ensure to sprinkle in some fun during the day: Don’t forget to relax and laugh in between. Laughing is a great way to boost your immune system and help you.
Along with all the above activities, apply above explained free Siddha energy remedies minimum 3 times a day, the more is good. Just try the methods of Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System. I am confident that you will surely find improvements within 30 days.
Training of Swami Hardas Life System (स्वामी हरदास लाइफ सिस्टम का प्रशिक्षण)
Any problem with regard to health, peace, and progress can be solved independently without money and medicines by undergoing training of Swami Hardas Life System. Any person irrespective of religion, caste, creed, faith, sex, and age can undergo this unique training.
In view of the above, I am confident that you have learned about ankylosing spondylitis, symptoms, diagnosis, epidemiology, research, and treatments. You also learned free Siddha energy remedies. Now, you have become self-sufficient, hence its right time to use your acquired knowledge for solving problems as per the provision available in Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System.
After reading this article, what are your thoughts? Would you please let me know your precious thoughts?
The opinions expressed in this article are the personal opinions of the concerned site owners. Siddha Spirituality For Health is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. However, it is advisable to consult a specialist in the concerned field before availing of the benefits. Hence we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.