Brain Tumors are of two main types – Malignant or cancerous Tumors and Benign Tumors. All types of brain tumors may produce symptoms that vary depending on the part of the brain involved. In view of the huge medical treatment cost, and a number of people affected globally, let us know brain tumor survival rates, brain tumor types, brain tumor symptoms, brain tumor causes, diagnosis, and learn some of the treatment options in Ayurveda, and Brain Tumor & Free Siddha Energy Remedies, without money and medicine.
Brain tumor survival rates
Primary brain tumors occur in around 250,000 people a year globally, making up less than 2% of cancers. Brain tumors in children – younger than 15, brain tumors are second only to acute lymphoblastic leukemia as the most common form of cancer. In Australia, the average lifetime economic cost of a case of brain cancer is $1.9 million, the greatest of any type of cancer.
The 5-year brain tumor survival rate is the percentage of people who live at least 5 years after being diagnosed. A 5-year brain tumor survival rate of 70% means that an estimated 70 out of 100 people who have that type of tumor are still alive 5 years after being diagnosed. Keep in mind, however, that many of these people live much longer than 5 years.
Brain Tumor types
Tumors can be Malignant or Benign. They can occur in different parts of the brain, which can be primary or secondary. A primary tumor starts in the brain, as opposed to a metastatic tumor, which is something that has spread to the brain from another part of the body. The incidences of metastatic tumors are more prevalent than primary tumors by 4:1. Tumors may or may not be symptomatic.
The most common primary brain tumors are:
- Gliomas (found approximately in 50.4% people)
- Meningioma (found approximately in 20.8% people)
- Pituitary adenomas (found approximately in 15% people)
- Nerve sheath tumors (found approximately in 8% people)
Brain tumor symptoms
The brain tumor symptoms are broad. People with brain tumors will experience them no matter if the tumor is Benign (not cancerous) or Malignant (cancerous). Primary and secondary brain tumors present with similar symptoms, depending on the location, size, and rate of growth of the tumor. For example, larger tumors in the frontal lobe can cause changes in the ability to think. However, a smaller tumor in a small area is responsible for language comprehension, which can result in a greater loss of function.
A symptom of headaches can be an early symptom of brain cancer. However, isolated headache without other symptoms is rarer. Other symptoms often occur before headaches become common. Certain warning signs for a headache exist, which make it more likely to be associated with brain cancer.
The brain is divided into 4 lobes and each lobe or area has its own function. A brain tumor in any of these lobes may affect the particular area’s performance:
- Frontal lobe tumors: Tumors may contribute to poor reasoning, inappropriate social behavior, personality changes, poor planning, lower inhibition, and decreased the production of speech.
- Temporal lobe: Tumors in this lobe may contribute to poor memory, loss of hearing, difficulty in language comprehension.
- Parietal lobe: Tumors here may result in a poor interpretation of language decreased sense of touch and pain, and poor spatial and visual perception.
- Occipital lobe: Damage to this lobe may result in poor or loss of vision.
- Cerebellum: Tumors in this area may cause poor balance, muscle movement, and posture.
- Brain stem: Tumors on this can affect blood pressure, swallowing, and heartbeat.
Despite the personality and behavior changes that occur in people with brain tumors, little research on such changes has been done. Since the frontal, temporal, and parietal lobes control inhibition, emotions, mood, judgment, reasoning, and behavior, a primary or secondary tumor in that region can cause inappropriate social behavior, temper tantrums, laughing at things which merit no laughter, and even psychological symptoms such as depression and anxiety.
Personality changes can have damaging effects such as unemployment, unstable relationships, and a lack of control.
Brain tumor Causes
Aside from exposure to vinyl chloride or ionizing radiation, there are no known environmental factors associated with brain tumors. Inherited conditions, multiple endocrine neoplasias, and neurofibromatosis type 2 carry a high risk for the development of brain tumors. People with celiac disease have a slightly increased risk of developing brain tumors.
Although studies have not shown any link between cell phone or mobile phone radiation and the occurrence of brain tumors, the World Health Organization has classified mobile phone radiation on the IARC scale into Group 2B – possibly carcinogenic.
Brain tumor Diagnosis
Most of the brain is separated from the blood by the Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB), which exerts a restrictive control as to which substances are allowed to pass. Therefore, many tracers that reach tumors in the body very easily would only reach brain tumors once there is a disruption of the blood-brain barrier, which can be detected by MRI and CT.
The diagnosis will often start by taking a medical history noting medical antecedents, and current symptoms. Examinations in this stage may include the eyes, otolaryngological and electrophysiological exams. The use of electroencephalography (EEG) often plays a role in the diagnosis of brain tumors.
A bilateral temporal visual field defect (due to compression of the optic chiasm) or dilation of the pupil, and the occurrence of either slowly evolving or the sudden onset of focal neurologic symptoms such as:
- Cognitive and behavioral impairment
- Personality or emotional changes
- Visual field impairment
- Impaired sense of smell
- Impaired hearing
- Facial paralysis
- Double vision
- Paralysis on one side of the body hemiplegia, or epileptic
- Seizures in a patient with a negative history for epilepsy
Medical imaging plays a central role in the diagnosis of brain tumors. Early imaging methods – invasive and sometimes dangerous – such as pneumoencephalography and cerebral angiography have been abandoned in favor of non-invasive, high-resolution techniques, especially magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) scans. Neoplasms will often show as differently colored masses in CT or MRI results
Brain tumor treatment – Medical science
A medical team will be formed to assess the treatment options presented by the leading surgeon to the patient and his/her family when a brain tumor is diagnosed. They take the time to observe the evolution of the neoplasm before proposing a management plan to the patient and his/her relatives. Various types of treatment are available depending on neoplasm type and location of a brain tumor and may be combined to give the best chances of survival:
- Surgery: Complete or partial resection of the brain tumor with the objective of removing as many tumor cells as possible.
- Radiotherapy is the most commonly used treatment for brain tumors.
- Chemotherapy is a treatment option for cancer, however, it is not always used to treat brain tumors.
- Experimental therapies: A variety of experimental therapies are available through clinical trials.
Survival rates in primary brain tumors depend on the type of tumor, age, functional status of the patient, the extent of surgical tumor removal and other factors specific to each case.
Brain tumor Surgery
Minimally invasive techniques are becoming the dominant trend in neurosurgical oncology. The prime remediating objective of surgery is to remove as many tumor cells as possible, with complete removal being the best outcome and cytoreduction of the tumor otherwise.
Many meningiomas, with the exception of some tumors located at the skull base, can be successfully removed surgically. Small pituitary adenomas can be removed surgically, often using a minimally invasive approach through the nasal cavity and skull base. Large pituitary adenomas require a craniotomy (opening of the skull) for their removal.
Brain tumor radiation therapy
The goal of brain tumor radiation therapy is to kill tumor cells while leaving normal brain tissue unharmed. In standard external beam radiation therapy, multiple treatments of standard-dose ‘fractions’ of radiation are applied to the brain. This additional treatment provides some patients with improved outcomes and longer survival rates.
Radiotherapy is the most common treatment for secondary brain tumors. The amount of radiotherapy depends on the size of the area of the brain affected by cancer.
Brain tumor chemotherapy
Chemotherapy for a brain tumor may improve overall survival in patients with the most malignant primary brain tumors.
Other treatments for a brain tumor
A shunt may be used to relieve symptoms of brain tumor caused by intracranial pressure, by reducing the build-up of fluid caused by the blockage of the free flow of cerebrospinal fluid.
Brain tumor treatment – Ayurveda
Ayurveda offers remedies, which heal the diseases without causing any side-effects. The natural, herbal therapies improve your immunity from within, enhances bodily strength and will to live, which also aborts abnormal cell growth and helps in normal regeneration:
- Ashwagandha has fascinating healing properties. They play a major role in restoring strength and immunity in your body. It supplements the essential nutrients, which improve the functions of the brain and minimize the adverse effects caused by harmful radiation.
- Curcumin has been known to disintegrate malignant cells from your body. It not only is a great anti-oxidant but also improves immunity. It has gained popularity as a cure for brain tumors as well.
- Guggul is known to revitalize the damaged cells and impart good health. It enhances oxidation potentials of the body and speeds up recovery from brain tumors.
Brain tumor & Free Siddha Energy Remedies
1. Siddha preventive measures for brain tumor
Everybody must practice Siddha preventive measures, whether affected with a brain tumor or not, but they are the primary steps for switching on to any other Siddha energy remedies, and hence they are important. It helps in one’s capability, effectiveness, and productivity, decision making power, intellectuality and removing minor health problems. There are three types of preventive measures:
- Earthing – performed for earthing the negativity
- Field Cleaning – cleans our energy field (Aura)
- Siddha Brain Exercise/Energizing – energizes the brain for proper functionality
Everybody’s tendency is to get attracted toward the word ‘free‘, however, don’t neglect even these Siddha preventive measures are free. Avail the benefits by practicing them sincerely, and regularly. For the ease of understanding Siddha preventive measures, please watch a video for a live demonstration.
2. Siddha Shaktidata Yog for brain tumor
This unique Siddha Shaktidata Yog of Siddha Spirituality can solve the problems related to brain tumor with free Siddha energy remedies. There is no compulsion of training of ‘Swami Hardas Life System’ methods. This not only gives benefits to self but also it can be used for other affected persons, whether a person is in the same house, distantly available in the same city, same nation or maybe in corner of the world, however, both the procedures have been explained here.
3. Siddha Kalyan Sadhana for brain tumor
Recite this Sadhana with a Sankalp “My brain tumor problems are solved as early as possible and I should gain health”, which should be repeated in mind 3 – 3 times every after each stanza. Any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, sex, and age can recite this Sadhana for free, which should be repeated at least twice in a day. To know more, please click on this link.
4. CCPE products for brain tumor
These products work on the concepts of ‘Conceptual Creative Positive Energy’ (CCPE) within the provisions of ‘CCPE Life System’ and the theory of Quantum Technology to a certain extent. However, the products get activated only whenever touched by a human and then they become capable of solving the problem and achieving health. However, please use these products for a brain tumor as mentioned below:
CCPE Extractor: The CCPE Extractor should be gently moved over the Agya Chakra in a circular motion at least for 30 to 60 seconds, thereafter, follow the same process on the head (location of tumor) for another 30 to 60 seconds, which will convert negativity into positivity. This is how the process finishes within almost 2 minutes.
CCPE Booster: Keep one Booster over the Agya Chakra and another one over the head (location of tumor) for 3 – 5 minutes. You may need to have 2 Boosters and the process would finish within almost 3 – 5 minutes, which establishes positivity. This is how the process finishes within almost 5 minutes.
Swayamsiddha Agnihotra: Swayamsiddha Agnihotra is a recently invented remedy and is a form of Vrat (Vowed religious observance) performed by invoking Tej (Absolute Fire Principle) to attract the Chaitanya of manifest Sagun (Manifest) form and Nirgun (Unmanifest) in its Principle form. The benefits are numerous:
- An environment that bestows Chaitanya and is replete with medicinal qualities is created
- The growth of more nutritious and delicious crops
- Nourishment of all life forms
- An environment created as a result of Swayamsiddha Agnihotra has a positive effect on children
- Healing of psychological disorders and gaining mental strength due to development of strong willpower upon performing Swayamsiddha Agnihotra
- Effects on the nervous system
- Anti-bacterial effect
- Creation of a protective sheath
- Swayamsiddha Agnihotra purifies the prana-shakti (Vital energy), hence, the individual’s mind quickly becomes cheerful and blissful, and meditation is easily possible in such an environment
- Swayamsiddha Agnihotra is a concrete solution to air pollution
In view of the above, I am confident that you have learned the brain tumor survival rates, brain tumor types, brain tumor symptoms, brain tumor causes, diagnosis, and learned some of the treatment options in Ayurveda, and Brain tumor & free Siddha energy remedies. A recently invented Swayamsiddha Agnihotra remedy by Dr. Swami Hardas is a unique remedy, which will be explained in the future article.
Now, you have become an all-rounder, hence its right time to use your acquired knowledge for solving related problems as per ‘Brain tumor & free Siddha energy remedies’ for free. The sufferers and also their family members know how critical Brain Tumor problem is with a short life! However, keep learning and practicing the free Siddha Energy Remedies, which would help guide how to solve problems of Brain Tumor with Free Siddha Energy Remedies, without money and medicines.
[Note: This article uses information published at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_tumor. I thank Wikipedia for this kindness.]