Many people suffer from jaundice throughout the world. In fact, jaundice is a common condition in newborns, affecting 50 to 60 percent of full-term babies and 80 percent of those born prematurely. The situation is day by day worsening. Hence, we are going to learn about jaundice, types, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatments including Jaundice & free Siddha energy remedies. By knowing about treatments available in Medical science, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Yoga, Home remedies, and Jaundice & free Siddha energy remedies would enhance your knowledge for free, without money and medicines.
Although these various treatments would cost more or less, you may like to choose free Siddha energy remedies for Jaundice. It needs no money, no medicines and hence no side effects too, as the Siddha Spirituality methods are energy based. Moreover, you need no expertise to learn and practice the methods, as any common person can easily learn them. So, please read this article – ‘Jaundice & Free Siddha Energy Remedies’ and acquire the capacity to overcome Jaundice.
Learn and practice free Siddha energy remedies without money & medicines
Learning about jaundice & free Siddha energy remedies without money & medicines would be quite easier and beneficial to all. Siddha Spirituality of Swami Hardas Life System has the capability to solve problems related to jaundice. So read it thoroughly, know, and learn for how to solve jaundice problems with free Siddha energy remedies.
Jaundice, also called icterus in Greek, is when the skin and the whites of the eyes become a yellow color. People with jaundice have a problem with their liver, which stops it from removing dead red blood cells properly. These blood cells contain a chemical called bilirubin. Bilirubin causes the yellow coloring of the skin. Jaundice is common in infants. It usually starts the second day after birth.
Types of Jaundice
There are three types of jaundice:
- Hemolytic jaundice – caused by the destruction of red blood cells. This causes increased bilirubin formation and anemia
- Obstructive jaundice – caused by a blockage in the pathway where bilirubin is made in the liver cells and where bile goes into the duodenum
- Hepatocellular jaundice – caused by damage to liver cells. The damage could be from a viral infection or toxic drugs
Yellow discoloration of the skin and the whites of the eyes happens in all types of jaundice.
- Extreme weakness
- A headache
- Loss of appetite
- Severe constipation
- Yellow coloration of the eyes, tongue, skin, and urine
- Dull pain in the liver region
- Obstructive jaundice may also cause intense itching
Jaundice is a sign that the liver is not working. It may be caused by a blockage of the bile ducts which release bile salts and pigment into the intestines. The bile then gets mixed with blood and this gives a yellow color to the skin. The blockage of the bile ducts could be caused by:
- Inflammation (swelling) of the liver, called hepatitis. This is caused by a virus. The virus can spread and may lead to epidemics caused by:
- Dirty surroundings
- Unsanitary conditions
- Contamination of food and water
A blood test is usually performed to confirm the diagnosis of jaundice, which includes:
- Bilirubin tests
- A full blood count of red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets
- Hepatitis A, B, and C tests
The doctinquire enquire about your personal medical history, and do a physical exam to feel for tumors in your abdomen, or check the firmness of your liver. A firm liver indicates liver cirrhosis and a hard liver indicates liver cancer.
Other tests that you may be asked to undergo to find out the cause of the jaundice is:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Abdominal ultrasonography (ultrasound)
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan, or computerized axial tomography (CAT) scan
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Liver Biopsy
Treatment for jaundice
The medical treatment of jaundice targets the specific cause, rather than jaundice itself. For example:
- Anti-viral medications and steroids are the treatment for Hepatocellular jaundice
- Iron supplements are the best treatment for Hemolytic jaundice
- Obstructive jaundice is treated with surgery to remove the obstruction followed by medication
- There is also medication induced jaundice, in other words, jaundice which occurs as a side effect of consuming certain medicines. In such cases, the medicines are discontinued and alternative medicines are prescribed.
For infants with jaundice the treatments include:
- Blood transfusion
Treatment for jaundice – Ayurveda
Apart from Ayurvedic medicines for treating the condition, certain diet precautions and recommendations are also given. Avoidable foods are chocolate, cakes, ice cream, spicy food, alcohol, non-vegetarian food and in general any kind of heavy food. Recommended foods as an aid in the curative process are:
- Vegetables such as tomatoes and radish, and
- Dry fruits such as dried date, almond, and cardamom
Ayurvedic remedies for Jaundice
Following are some of the remedies besides Ayurvedic medicines, which should be used in consultation with Ayurvedic Doctor:
- Ghritkumari (Aloe Vera)
- Jaundice Berry
- Kakmachi (Solanum Nigrum)
- Use of Gokulkanta plant root is very effective in liver diseases including jaundice.
- One of the best Ayurvedic remedies for jaundice is Turpeth.
- A very effective Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of jaundice is Kamalahar.
- Take bitter gourd juice every morning.
- Make a cup of juice with equal proportions of beetroot and lemon. Have this juice for a few days to cure jaundice.
- Extract juice from Amalaki, the Indian gooseberry (Emblica Officinalis) and drink it thrice every day in teaspoonful quantity.
Ayurveda for jaundice and other liver conditions has some very potent medicines as well as diet recommendations which are very helpful. The Ayurvedic treatment for jaundice is almost free from any kind of side-effects.
Treatment for jaundice – Homeopathy
When jaundice develops from the cardiac diseases, digitalis may be an effective remedy. In this, there is no retention of bile, obstruction of the ducts. But jaundice can be due to the fact that the liver does not receive from the blood the elements which will make bile. There is drowsiness, bitter taste, soreness, enlargement, and feel of bruised in the area of the liver.
Treatment for jaundice – Naturopathy
The process of application and its outcomes are extremely relaxing which casts a very positive therapeutic impact on the minds of the receivers of the treatment. This goes a long way in accelerating recovery. After the initial stage is crossed, relaxing exercises in the form of Yoga asanas are introduced. Our natural cure for jaundice is topped with our serene and tranquil surroundings that tend to relax minds like never before, making the road to recovery a happy journey that is rich in experience.
Yoga for jaundice
- Sit in Kagasana and Consume 4 glasses of lukewarm saline water or as per one’s capacity.
- Now, the person should stand up and bend forward.
- Put your left hand on the stomach. Place the index and the middle fingers of the right hand in the throat. Make some movement in your stomach, and water to start to come out automatically.
- Remove your fingers from the mouth when water starts coming out. Put the same fingers when water stop to release and repeat the same process.
Home remedies for jaundice and hepatitis
- Amla is very good for maintaining liver health. You may extract the juice of amla and drink it every day.
- Take some bitter vegetables such as bitter gourd, bottle gourd and mesh them completely to take out the juice. Drink this juice for the healthy functioning of the liver.
- Alcohol is very dangerous for people with hepatitis and jaundice. Alcohol in any form should be avoided to get rid of liver troubles.
- Fatty food should be restricted as the liver is the main organ that helps in the digestion of fats. When the liver gets infected it is difficult to digest fatty food and it may cause aggravation of the symptoms.
- Green vegetables and fruits are good for the liver. You may include juice of green vegetables of fruits in the diet to enhance the recovery process.
- Beetroot is also good for liver affections. Take out the juice of beetroot and mix it with an equal amount of lemon juice. Consume this daily to get fast recovery from hepatitis and jaundice.
Touch therapy recommended by Dr. Swami Hardas for jaundice
The Siddha energy remedy is a touch therapy being practiced since 1990, which is invented by Dr. Swami Hardas. Its base is energy, which corrects the ‘energy field’ of the person. Hence, it is mandatory to undergo special training to acquire mastery in touch therapy. This is better known as UAM in Swami Hardas Life System and is free for everyone.
There are plenty of therapies in the world, but the better-known therapy is Swami Hardas Life System. This selfless service is free to all, and hence help achieve results faster, which include:
Any person, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, and sex can learn this unique method. One has to undergo special training and Celestial Siddha Shaktipat, which lasts for a minimum of 2 hours. The Siddharth/Volunteer becomes capable of solving own as well as others’ health-related problems effectively.
Any person, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, and sex can learn this unique method. One has to undergo special training and Celestial Siddha Shaktipat, which lasts for a minimum of 2 hours. A Distant Healer becomes capable of solving others’ health-related problems effectively. An affected person may be available anywhere in the world, receives this unique healing for free, and get the results within 15 minutes.
However, if a person is unable to undergo special training of Distant Therapy for some inevitable reasons, he/she can apply ‘Siddha Shaktidata Yog‘ for free for achieving similar results.
Any person, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, and sex can learn this unique method, without undergoing training for free. Just read, learn and practice following with your desired wish/Sankalp:
- Siddha Kalyan Sadhana
- Recite any Mantra of your choice, as per your religion or faith, the only thing is that use ‘Siddha‘ word as a prefix to your Mantra, and repeat your wish/desire/Sankalp in between 3 – 3 times, which may consume little more time to fulfill desire compared to our other therapies.
For solving any problem related to health, peace, and progress, we have a unique and special method of relaying pious energy all over the world. Any person can avail the benefits from where they are.
Jaundice & free Siddha energy remedies
The following five quite effective self-learned remedies for how to solve Jaundice & free Siddha energy remedies would be helpful: