Siddha Technology of ‘Swami Hardas Life System’ is the most result oriented for Making Life Glorious – It is a Divine Graceful form of the Scientific way and is Spiritual Heritage of India. This graceful energy is achievable by any person irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith, and sex. The only condition is that the person should not be less than 18 years old.
There are two methods for solving problems i.e. (1) Direct Method and (2) Indirect Method.
Today’s article explains how health, peace, and progress is achievable without money and medicines by just spending a few minutes after learning this precious technology. One can directly start practicing and solving the problems even without undergoing the training.
Siddha Technology is very much result oriented and is the best combination of ‘Siddha Marg’ and ‘Siddha Science’. Applications and remedies of Siddha Technology are applied as per the subjects of life and concerning life e.g. health, peace, progress, education, agriculture, addiction etc. Some of them are as follows: –
(1) Health (Life Status): Glorious Life Exercise, divine and other methods etc, which have already been explained in earlier blogs.
(4) Student development
(5) Vaastu (Home/House)
(7) Ladies unique problems
(9) Divine peace
(10) Village, Rural, Tribal development: Hunger, poverty etc
Those persons, who undergo Celestial Siddha Shaktipat process and training, are called Volunteers at the beginning level. The direct power of such persons is measured at 100%. These persons only can use Siddha Energy directly; others cannot or should not. The use of Siddha Energy as the Direct Method is explained during training, hence training is compulsory.
However, as per the training acquired, the levels are also increased and as per levels, the designations are also awarded the additional capacity for dealing with various problems.
The Direct Method of ‘Swami Hardas Life System’ contains subjects like…
- Preventive Measures – Earthing, Field Cleaning, Energizing (Brain Exercise), Siddha Water etc. This has been explained here and anybody can practice just by reading.
- Touch Method – UAM, Leveling, Flow etc. It is mandatory to undergo Siddha Celestial Shaktipat process and training.
- Vision Method – The problem belonging to other persons is solved with our eyes. It is mandatory to undergo Siddha Celestial Shaktipat process and training.
- Distant Method: The problem belonging to other persons is solved distantly available sufferer. It is mandatory to undergo Siddha Celestial Shaktipat process and training.
Sankalp Method: The problem belonging to other persons and own is solved with Sankalp.
The procedure of Touch, Vision, Distant Methods cannot be explained here for want of restrictions. The ‘Sankalp Method’ is self-innovative and can be applied as per the need by anybody.
However, Preventive Measures can be performed by anybody without undergoing any training and hence they are explained as follows:-
Following important ‘Preventive Measures’ are to be practiced by every Volunteer as explained (Volunteer means persons who have undergone the process of Celestial Siddha Shaktipat) or even can be practiced by anybody even otherwise: –
Soon after waking up in the morning, fold hands, remember your God in whom you believe for a while and perform the following: –
(1) Earthing: Stand erect raising heels from the ground, raise both the hands in the air, open up all the fingers, bring hands downward in a circular motion and touch the ground with the tips of fingers. Stay for 30 to 60 seconds in the same position and come back to original position.
The negativity collected during the previous day and night during the sleep, in a body by handshake different kind of persons, visiting different places etc will be earthed/grounded and hence it is called ‘earthing’, which is one of the ‘preventive measures’.
Do this regularly only once in a day soon after leaving the bed in the morning for getting the positive energy for working, delivering good output and achieving success without any problems. The minor health problems also will be automatically solved within a couple of day’s regular practice.
(2) Field cleaning: Stand erect on flat feet, keep the palm of both the hands over the head and slowly bring down the hands towards the ground, as close as to body but not touching any part/portion. Thus touch the ground with flat palms of the hands. This is to be repeated 2 times and to be performed regularly once in a day for earthing/grounding remaining negativity of the body. This should be performed only after ‘earthing’ is performed. The benefits are the same as ‘earthing’.
(3) Siddha Water: Siddha Water can be made with 06 different methods, which has many applications, uses. One of the methods using the Siddha Product as an Indirect Method is explained here, which can be used by anybody.
Take a pinch of Siddha Charger on the palm and say Sankalp looking towards Siddha Charger i.e. “Siddha Swami Siddha Shakti Deejiye, Jisase Hame Arogya Mile” (Siddha Swami give me Siddha Energy, by which we should get health). Remember when you say ‘Jisase’ or ‘by which’ you must look at the water for just one or two seconds and again you must look at palm.
Say this Sankalp 03 times and mix Siddha Charger in the water. The normal drinking water thus becomes ‘Siddha Water’, which can be used for drinking, bathing, cooking, sprinkling in a home for the creation of positivity and for many other purposes.
(4) Siddha Brain Exercise: This Siddha Brain Exercise is done for the retention of energy, increasing memory and releasing tension. This is a very simple exercise and can be performed by anybody. The procedure of this exercise is as follows: –
Step-I: Massage the whole head with tips of fingers of both the hands giving slight pressure over and touching the skin of the head for about ½ minute.
Step-II: Place the fingers of both the hands over forehead so as to cover it completely, drag with little pressure running through hair, up to just below the small brain almost for 06 to 07 times.
Step-III: Bring the head down so that it reaches 03 to 04 inches below the heart and hold in the same position for almost one minute. Repeat this 03 times. This exercise can be done after taking bath in the morning or whenever weariness/tiredness is felt.
Also, persons affected with problems related to the brain e.g. brain-related diseases, less or almost lost memory, unable to remember/recall the words, names etc.
My next articles will be a series about problem-solving i.e. health, peace, progress, agriculture, addiction, education, relations, court cases, Vaastu etc, and will be probably published twice in a week starting from 06/10/2018 on every Wednesday and Saturday. Till then, kindly understand the above preventive measures/exercises, practice them, gain experience and comment.
If feasible, communicate your problem(s) and I will try to give the best solution based on Swami Hardas Life System. You can contact me through e-mail/mobile/comment etc. As a matter of fact, I will cover all the subjects of life and life-related problems with solutions free of cost. So that you can solve yours as well as help others solve their problems.
This is what “selfless” service is about.